And a big shout to the Goodtimes Massive!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mister_DJ

May 1, 2003
Location Location
Lol - Ben u were first to post for Hazydayz last week so I'll start by saying...

DJ NIPPER!!!!!! WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top night fella, thank-you very much - lol, my ears are still ringing - but bl**dy hell that boy can DJ. It'll prolly get mentioned loads, but that cutting up of 'Know How'???!!!???!?!?!:fekked: :thumbsup: :crazy: :rotate: :roll: :moonie: :love: :eek: :| :p :cool: ;)

Big, large, massive shout to the OSA people who were there - loads to list, but it was nice to be 'off duty' and able to chat for a while. Lol, Ben we still didn't - I will deffo see u on the 24th....:thumbsup: ;)

Mart
:rolleyes:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
i had quiet a good night too!!!!!!!!!! nipper was well good :thumbsup: errrmmm couldnt get in to the rest ov the night prob cos me JFTB butty rabbitcity and noz had an all day session that day an bin out the night b4 and wasnt feelin up to my best dance'd my big arse off tho to all ov nippers set

Joker thankx 4 the cardigan :love: :love: oh btw i still have it on so if its ok will giv it u at hazydayz

shabber i love u sooooo much u kept me smilin all night and thanx 4 askin if i was ok every 2 mins :$ showes that u care :love:

S-J thanks 4 the make up tips will b givin them ago soon and dont think i have forgot about our shoppin trip cos i aint :love: :love: :love:

northan minx thanx 4 the groap once again always nice to get me breasts grabbed by a sexy lady half way through the night

sweet sensation u are soooo beautyfull too meeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! u is sooo luvly

lou lou u are the sweetest ever thanx 4 the brew was very nice :thumbsup: :love:

retro andy u were sooooo :fekked: was well funny thanks 4 checkin on me through the night too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vickie u are such a pleasure too talk 2 :love: :love:

miss c an liquid E u are just georg the pair ov yas :love:

dannster thanks 4 payin the taxi there let us know if we owe u anythin :thumbsup: :love:

ste huxley sorry if u was offend'd by me askin u if u drank all my vodka but u was the 1st person i saw when i looked up i love u really sorrryyy :cry: :cry: :love: :love: :love:

cano and claire u too are little luv's and claire u was right about it b'in ur turn :fekked:

jaxxyy thanks for the funny joaks that it took me a while 2 get on 2 :love: sorry i dint giv u a kiss b4 i went i forgot about u till i got in the car but have thease 4 now xxxxxxxxx

DJbenfisher thanks 4 lettin us all in ur home :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

dennit i think that was ur name was nice too meet ya :wave:

jonnykip i feel the caution :love:

sorry if i have missed every 1 well i have been a wake for 48 hours and not eatin since friday afernoon :$

Last edited:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
K-T said:
jonnykip i feel the caution :love:

errrrmmm wot is this all about feel wot caution i was fallin asleep when i wrote this and cant u tell sorry johnnykip dont even know y that came in my head :$ :|

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
>>ste huxley sorry if u was offend'd by me askin u if u drank all my vodka but u was the 1st person i saw when i looked up i love u really sorrryyy

No offence taken love :)

I must admit tho I did have a double shot out of it but not like half a bottle lol :wave:

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
OK quick review
I did my special turning up at the last min and that lol

Best GT Ive been to in a while, good works guys :thumbsup:

Nice tunes from everyone, Nipper played a blinder, which I was pretty chuffed about :cool:

Good atmos and plenty of punters in yeah mega night

Cheers to Ben for letting me go back to yours :thumbsup:
I tried to get in Bens breadbin for some reason :fekked:

I have also discovered biro pen tattoos under my arm pit and popeye style ones on my arms, Agagaggagagagagagagagaga, Olive etc lol
I think Shabba and Jonnykip were involved there but I couldnt be sure :D

Shouts to everyone on the OSA :wave:

Wonder if Dannster is still talking in that funny voice, cos that was quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever heard :crazy:

Me jaxx n Joker doing cross breeds of different animals to make a new animal was well funny :thumbsup:

Thought Id better go home in the afternoon as I would have decended into stej Madness. :eek:

Mega thanks, to Dann for lift down and to Joker for lift back to my house :cool:

Head in bin still so bye :cops:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Well wat a great night. Nipper was awesome even got up to the decks to see him work his magic. :D

A fantastic turn out by us lot again. Possibly the biggest at gt's apart from the osa party.

Big thanks to all of ya's for turning up. To Ben for the use of his house and decks lol. To the organisers for a great night. To jen and va for the drving you did for me and to S-J where would we be without you chick :thumbsup:

Big thanks to Lou Lou for keeping me straight lol ;)

Sorry about the mess at yours ben btw. I didnt have any energy left at all or i would have helped. :$

I am sure at some point i offended you on sat ste btw. Can't remember wat about but ya know nothing was meant :$ Ya a top lad and the nights aren't the same without ya ;)

And you K-T bet thats the last time you get wrecked two nights in a row lol. You needed checking up on too. Ya didnt look to well but then again neither did i :D

Andy

MISSION

Mar 28, 2004
Goodtimes

what a night! My first goodtimes and I loved it, great crowd, great atmosphere, loved the music! :D

Sorry I couldn't stay long, Had to dash at about 1.15 to caine it down the M1 at 90 :cops: in my 27 year old car :S and pre-flyer the Sanctuary for MISSION vs Goodtimes in July.

DJ Nipper was amazing, that man can scratch like no other! Was impressed with the first few mins of Bens set too, sorry I missed the rest!

Hope I can stay all night for the next one!

Chris @ MISSION

Dj Ben Fisher

Jul 15, 2001
@ GT HQ
www.goodtimesclub.info
well were do i start eh ?? lol

First off GOODTIMES would like to thank all that attended what was a very spec night night not just for Goodtimes . . but myself also . . waited a long time for this night . lolol the vibe and tunes were all spot on evey dj playin a diff style set . . and nipper well what can i say apart from . . YOU THE MAN !! lol not bad to say he aint done it in years . said to me b4 he went on . i might be a little rusty . he he . if that was rusty . cant wait till the guy gets goin . :) :) :) that young mc cuttin and scratchin blew my mind , as it did every one elses prolly . . lol youll be seein this guy back at Goodtimes next month also after that performance . ;)

anyway big thanks to every one glad you all had a good night . . lets just say . This is gonna be the first of many from now on that WE can promise you ;) ;) ;)

and Thanks also for every one back at mine ( i aint even gonna attempt to list you all . dont think ive ever had that many ppl in my house at one time b4 . lol . . cant really rmemeber much yet its all still a blur ( i over done it a little . lol didnt stop till bout 12am lst night . lol . . can only really remeber the breadbin incident with mr ste h . . ( its was that easy ste ;) only person ive ever met that couldnt open a bread bin . lol . . . .

anyway thanks again . . there is some various items been elft at mine ( i think , clothes etc ) if anyone is missin anything pm me . .

reet need to go lie down . as im feelin quite dizzy right now . lol . .

roll on HAZY DAZY eh :)

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
wot a nite! :rotate: :rotate: :rotate: :rotate: :rotate: :rotate: :rotate:

ben thanks so much for your hopsitality and for bringing Nipper back! i was in my element:turn:
gotta say, i went and had a chat with him after his set and wot a cracking down to earth bloke he was, we were talking all about our hacketts days etc and he really was lovely, oh and for the girls, he is friggin gorgeous:thumbsup: so am defo lookin forward to a boogie with him at hazydays..

was fantastic to share such a fabulous nite with all, nice sitting for a chill and chat too..
mart, nice one, top bloke u r.

bens was proper good crack, everyone on top form, quality conversations and quality laughs, we really trully are a very lucky bunch, i sat there in the quiet moments and felt blessed to know u all:love:

not doing the name list thing, coz all u spesh ones know exactly who u are :luv: and the rest of ya are friggin ace too!
but, is sprewell is ok now, hope so?
and, tall paul, grad, princess warrior and shooms, i missed yas all.. please please play out at the next hazy

Noz

Registered Member
Aug 1, 2003
sexipussi's moist warm hole
Just wish i'd got some sleep on friday so i could have appreciated GT on saturday (thanks But&Jen). Was a night of spectating for me as i struggled to even walk to the bar. Looked like a blinding night though.

Nipper was on form though werent he, sure he aint been practising. Did his classic mixes like the double playin with knives and the young mc medley.

All in all a top night though with a good turn out. I'll be theyre again but definatley stayin in the night before. :confused:

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
just woke up after a days sleep :king: feck i needed that ...............

first -- a big nice one to EASTY for the lift - that was one mad mini bus journey :eek: (lol)
BEN FISHER - nice to meet you at last - thats one good night you,ve got going there fella , pulled off a masterstroke getting nipper on - nice one - nice friendly security as well which is always a bonus :king:
RABBIT CITY,K-T,NOZ - you need to knock them two nighters on the head LOL ya space cadets :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: nice to see yas again anyways
JOKER - always a pleasure :thumbsup:
MARKIC - really nice to see you again its been a few years mate and you were :fekked: just like the bolwers days eh :thumbsup:
S-J + MC MADDOX - remember them bowlers pics next time (lol) :thumbsup:
SHABBA - nice to see you again
M-JAXX - top top jokes - where do ya get em from :cool:
NORTHEN MINX - really nice to meet you :thumbsup:
SWEET SENSATION - really nice to meet you too an if you can sort out what you said that would be mucho appreciated :thumbsup:
RETRO ANDY - only spoke brief but seem top guy anyways :thumbsup:
SPREWELL - hope ya feelin better mate :thumbsup:
STE HUXLEY - nice to meet you as well - ya dont look your age btw :thumbsup:

think thats everyone sorry if i missed anyone off .... :king:

see ya all at hazy days :p :p :p :p

Last edited:

grover

Jun 5, 2003
thanks

thanks to ben, mc maddox and the rest of the crew for a top night......nippers was class :cool: especially the mix with 2 copies of bizzare inc - playin with knives and some fast cross fade action phones:
welly played a good set as well :thumbsup:
cheers to all the osa crew for making me feel welcome as well :love: ....had to leave early but all is fine now...see you all soon :cool:

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
aye, twas a mint night ..... glad we made that last minute descision to wing over to hudds ...... good to see evryone out in force :)

missed eddys set, soz fella ..... and the next set i think .... but got there for wellys which was bang on with toons like 'd.b.m', 'kamera', 'kid unknown', 'pakito lindo' etc all thrown in for good measure ......

nippers set was as cool as yer like to say he ant done it for so long ...... loads of scractchin, which just got better and better the longer he was up there (he'll be the absolute dogs the next time he plays i reckon) ..... played loads of classics right up until asha to finish with. three main areas stood out thou, as mentioned the bizarre inc backtrackin was ace, and the young mc choppin was sumet special .... and his scratchin in and out of the vocals and beats was tops ...... but hearin him do his infamous shades of rhythm - everybody while scracthin sweet sensation over was too lush .... he even changed it a bit and brought it in earlier which was cool as feck :)

cant remember much else, infact was tryin to while soberin up at bens but still no joy, doh ..... cheers everyone for another good knees up and night :)

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
ste huxley said:
Wonder if Dannster is still talking in that funny voice, cos that was quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever heard :crazy:

PMSL!!!!!!!! Me and Miss C was just on about that absolutly class!!!

Massive shout to ben for the hospitality was a top after sesh, can remember walking around every room at the beginning with about 20 people in each room lol was well mad.

Couldnt stay at gt this time, so missed nipper, but always next month! :D

God i dont think i could name everyone as there was so many people im bound to miss someone off. U all know who u are and these sessions are piss funny.thanks!

lolololol can remember walking down to the shop and buying some silly string, then sprayin ste with it. that look on his face lol priceless.Thought it would be a good idea to use it all up before we got back to bens so everybody got a shot. lol Class

u peeps are the best, TOP NITE

p.s. some1's picked up the wrong bloody trainers!!!!!!!!!!! lol

What a top night :thumbsup:

Was a great turnout from everyone, a few peeps missing :( (you know who you are)

Got to say that was the best GT ive been to for ages, some class tunes being dropped eg kamera, dbm etc everyones set was spot on .

Well what can you say about Nipper, he blew me away. I had to go and watch him do it an I was well impressed and loved that mix of sweet sensation, a bit of a sex god too unall :p ;) he is going to blow the roof off at HD :| :fekked:

Everyone was ace, made my night, youre all sound :love: the only way my night could have been better, if my baby grad was there too :love: I missed you loads and everyone asked where you were, some on more than one occassion lol ;)

Also nice one to Ben for the hospitality and sorry for being there so long :$ and nice one for you know what :thumbsup:

Lol and how f**ked was dannster :rofl: you crack me up man, that voice was well funny lol :rofl: :thumbsup:

Roll on HD where we can do it all again :drum:

Sweet xxxx :love:

Sprewell

Oct 25, 2003
Madchester
What a great night up until i felt sick lol. I least i got to see all of nipper set in good health. Amazing not only is he a sick dj the way he smiles and conducts himself is a pleasure to watch. Is it me or is he super fast. It seemd no sooner had he whipped a record out that he was cued up already lol? Thank you Joker, Cano , and Sweet for looking after me.Terrible first introduction Cano as i was being sick. Sorry mate. I will talk to you properly next time but i can remember what you were saying. I am not drinking so much water again lol i think thats wot made me so ill. i got so carried away i must have had at least 6 bottles lol. Nice to meet the new osa people i havent met Vicki, Flange ,Danny, easty, Biggster (had met u at the last osa party nice that i had a chance to speak to u properly this time :thumbsup: . Big shout out to the rest of the OSA crew great turnout. Thanks Ben for letting me stay at your house and well done for getting nipper (What an experience). Thanks Rabbitt and K-t for lift home (Much Appreciated). Bit gutted couldnt take part in mashup as there was so many people but was too mashed. But definetely next time... Agree that Nipper will blow the roof off HD. I can see why he is such an inspiration too many. thank you everyone. What i great group. It is a great feeling to know i am in such safe company with the osa peeps. Thanks

Liquid E said:
p.s. some1's picked up the wrong bloody trainers!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Sorry Eddy lol. I was walking out to the car i looked down and saw what i thought was my trainers at the door. I new u had the same pair so i took a closer look to check lol and i still thought they were mine (too mashed Lol). I only realised late sunday that they were a size too small. They still fit lol. Will have to swap back when we next meet. Wont be long with all these nights coming up. Sorry lol Hope there not too big.

Last edited:

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
Sprewell said:
Sorry Eddy lol. I was walking out to the car i looked down and saw what i thought was my trainers at the door. I new u had the same pair so i took a closer look to check lol and i still thought they were mine (too mashed Lol). I only realised late sunday that they were a size too small. They still fit lol. Will have to swap back when we next meet. Wont be long with all these nights ccoming up. Sorry lol Hope there not too big.

lol dont worry about it mate, i had a size 10 before the pair i got now so there ok lol! :)