And a big shout to the Goodtimes Massive!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

looby

Dec 28, 2002
manchester
Yeah top night, first time at Goodtimes, was well impressed
What can i say about Nipper that hasnt already been said, he took the fookin roof didnt he :D
Young Mc cutting was mint, and was just waiting for the scratching whan Everybody came on :turn:

Welly played a blinder aswell, D.B.M nuff said
Some top tunes getting played when we first got in there, not sure who was on first tho

Had to leave about 1.30, not by choice i must say, but when we got where we were headed it didnt seem like such a bad decision ;)
will be staying till the end next time tho, n there will be a next time i think :D

thanks to everyone who organised it, was top :thumbsup:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
OMG wot a nite!! Gotta say it's prolly the best gt I've been 2!! Nipper well every1's already said all that needs 2 b said bout his set, can't think of wot 2 add!! Now 4 the shout outs

Ben - thanks 4 lettin us go & come back 2 urs much appreciated, soz I didn't help tidy up either feel bad bout that :$ :$ :$ Thanks n all 4 lettin me in, after managin 2 4get 2 bring me ticket with me :$ :$ :$

Shabba - top top top chick, dunno wot I'd do with u sumtimes :love: :love: :love:

jaxxy - on form as ever, the cross breedin had me stitches & kept me entertained on the journey back 2 york :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :love: :love:

mart/grover - top 2 meet ya, see u at the next HD!!

K-T - think that top might b bens!! gud 2 see ya even tho fri had taken it's toll!!

rabbitcity/noz - again soz that fri took it's toll & u didn't enjoy the nite as much as u wanted 2!!

ste - no worries on the liftage home, when u gotta go home u gotta go home, plus the ben bridge etc kept me entertained all the way there :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

retroandy - gud 2 see u not takin it easy :p :p :p

cano - gud 2 see u made it up, hope it helped make ur bday w/e!!

sprewell - glad 2 have helped out when u weren't feelin that well!!

sweet/minxy - top 2 see u both as always!!

jonnykip - 4 the surprise appearance at bens after, u kept that quiet :p :p :p

danny/biggie - top 2 u both n all :D :D :D

s-j - no idea how we'd all cope with ur orgainsational ability ur a true star hun :love: :love: :love: :love:

va - cheers 4 the lift 2 & back from the club, much much appreciated :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

flange/ange - another surprise appearance, made me nite 2 see u both :D :D :D

those that were on the missin list (u know who u r) hopefully see u at the next 1 :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

if I've missed any1 big soz but head's not quite back on planet earth yet :$ :$

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
I had such a fab night!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to seeing Nipper again soon. Really loved it. Well done Ben, it's all thanks to you and huge big thanks for letting us all run riot in your house and an even bigger thanks for the naked African CD rack, i love it!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks to Joker and VA for your driving, i really appreciate it. :D

And just thanks to everyone else who made it such a wonderfull night, i love you all very much :love: :love:

Thanks Jaxx for looking after me on the Sunday night and being a star in general, hope i wasn't too cranky!!!!!!!! Love you
loads. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

E

easty

Not really a lot I can add as it's all been said before. Nice to meet some new peeps, thanks for saying hello.
Hope to see you's all soon

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Liquid E said:
lol dont worry about it mate, i had a size 10 before the pair i got now so there ok lol! :)

Sprewell....erm...its kinda a good job u took eddys trainers coz i would have got killed....i kinda borrowed edz 2 stand outside in n I erm...stood in something brown...and smelly :ba: LOL

Great night by the way, well, i made the mashup @ bens @ least, thanx 4 that ben :thumbsup:

will post more of a review later

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Shabba said:
Thanks Jaxx for looking after me on the Sunday night and being a star in general, hope i wasn't too cranky!!!!!!!! Love you
loads. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Was a top night sunday baby.....and dont worries, i'll take you weather your cranky or happy.......ooooo errrrr :p :love: :love: :love:

as for my review...oooppp's sorry butty put it in the wrong place :$

http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31427

not much i rememberd though lol :fekked: :fekked:

Vicki!

May 8, 2003
Manchester
absolutely fantasticly super duper nite!!!!!!!!
welly n nipper were wicked, didn't even wanna go to the toilet during their sets, i were busting by the time ben hit the decks.
sorry mart if i was a bit psycho with the thank yous, but that brutal house tune was on me mind 4 months n the tape you sent ads cleared it up that i wasn't goin crazy, but i still reckon it says summat about a wilderbeast!:axe: ;)

thanks also to the man like ben for arranging nipper nhavin us lot back at yours. hope you like the plant ads nicked me. should brighten up the kitchen a treat.
see evryone soon, maybe hazy dayz. Roll on nxt GT!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LOLOLOL, What a mad 1.

First a big cheers to Ben for lettin us stay at yours fella. Nice 1. :thumbsup:

Bit of a strange situation on sat. Was at a party in warrington, felt pretty ill :p so left an went home. Then started to get numerous texts sayin to go to GT. Couldn't drag meself there but after another 6-7 texts i couldn't refuse the after party. Am proper chuffed i came too. :D

So, M62, 2:30 in morn, had nothin but me glass of milk and Nan cookies an i was on me way. Shortly after gettin bens, 3 ickle fellas in space of 20 mins an i was steruppted. :p

Proper good laugh had. :thumbsup:

italian style

Feb 22, 2002
wakefield
sounds like every 1 had a wicked time at gt. gutted i could not make it :mad: . big THANKS to ben for putting on the after sesh and making me feel v welcome :thumbsup:

good to see every 1 again

adam

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Dj Ben Fisher said:
lolol ive been wondering all week WTF brought them daffodils to my house . . been sat on my fireplace all week . . :)

least i know now . . lol

LOL! Can remember contemplating whether we should pick vikki a flower out of this garden or not, adam went to pick one n the whole pot was attatched to it! Got a right deal there ben, jst dnt let ur neighbours see it!