<<Replay<< 2nd Apr

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Bobleeno

Jun 24, 2003
Chills.
Took a trip to fleetwood to check this nite out, and the choones were superb. Quality P I A N O from the moment we arrived.
Treated to a blast from the past with Mr John J on the wheels, doing his touch on the decks, (its be 11 years since I last heard him play, he should play out more often i reckon :p ). Nice long cheeky mixes, with a touch of quality scratches here n there. Nice 1 Jepson :thumbsup:
Barry played some quality house too, every choones a classic. phones:
The glitter balls had me a bit wobbly tho, the entire floor was spinning like mad. :D Its a big club with plenty o room to jump around. Bog's are a bit different tho, u have a little guy in there who watches over you while ya go for a slash :S
Still good nite out had.
I reckon more folk from round Fleetwood should get down there, there missin some quality mixing classic house.

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
Christ, did you go Bobleeno? So did I n Miss Cola, cant believe I didnt see ya, I remember Barrie mentioning someone, but didnt know it was you! Must of missed ya!!
Have to say, John J's set was superb, an absolute mixed bag n some flawless mixing. Everything was in there.. C concept, Buster Gut, C&C, The Gonzo, Linda Ray, a fair few Hip House classics n some breaky tunes, all banged together, was a bit of a warehousey set. Spot on!! :thumbsup: