Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Nice one! Just hope the guy comes up with the goods! Its a top tune!! phones: Also bought Cappella - Everybody for around a fiver, and thats a deffo, got confirmation from the seller!! :thumbsup:

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Shoomster said:
Now thats a right tune :D :D :love: esp loving the cyber hypnotic mix (if thats what its called from memory lol :axe: )
Yeah, thats what its called!! If im not mistaken i think the one im getting has that mix on it.

Wouldnt mind Take me away by Cappella n all!! :luv:

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
top tunes there miss saysay!

Ive got a copy of take me away for sale mint condition piccy sleeve 2, its yours for a fiver if u want it, just give us a pm :thumbsup:

RabbitCity

Feb 7, 2004
WARRINGTON
Miss saysay said:
Nice one! Just hope the guy comes up with the goods! Its a top tune!! phones: Also bought Cappella - Everybody for around a fiver, and thats a deffo, got confirmation from the seller!! :thumbsup:

I bought cappella/everybody last week from vinyl £8.top tune nipper used to hammer back in the day :thumbsup:

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
blue jammer said:
Co-Imperial was ok, but have to say Airport 89 was the one that did it for me :love: that-un :)
Lee (nowthen) is after that one! He saw it in Vinyl Exchange for £15 last saturday, didnt buy it then we were browsing on the web and it looks like its worth around £30!! Gonna go back to VE on saturday and see if its still there! Bet its not! :rolleyes: DOH!!

Noz

Registered Member
Aug 1, 2003
sexipussi's moist warm hole
Miss saysay said:
Lee (nowthen) is after that one! He saw it in Vinyl Exchange for £15 last saturday, didnt buy it then we were browsing on the web and it looks like its worth around £30!! Gonna go back to VE on saturday and see if its still there! Bet its not! :rolleyes: DOH!!

Thats another i got rid of years ago, didnt like it much, is it the one with mad samples on the b-side like an engine?

Co-imperial ayyyyyyy - tune

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Noz said:
Thats another i got rid of years ago, didnt like it much, is it the one with mad samples on the b-side like an engine?

Co-imperial ayyyyyyy - tune
To be honest im not quite sure if ive heard Airport '89 but Lee likes it!

Definaltly loving Co-Imperial Though! phones:

Miss saysay said:
Thanx for that!! :D After listening to it, i reckon (imo) that Co-Imperial is the better of the two tunes.

God I love Airport 89 :love: its gotta be pitched up to fook but THAT b/beat section with the stuttered vox makes me cream everytime :love: also love the piano mix on flip :) & all them tones & samples they provide are fun too :thumbsup:

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
i knew it was a bit sought after co-imperial, but i must of got lucky when i looked for it on ebay about a year ago as there was one on there with no bids and i got it for £6, its the ggm one with the acca aswell :D

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
I was lucky to get this a bundle of tunes i bought too. Mine has the tune Were on the move on the b side which is also a tunuuuunnerooney :D

Andy