Tom Wilson Dead

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
No way :(

Bet he wasnt that old neither. I own a few Tom Wilson tracks, most notibaly Bounce Your Body on Steppin' Out which is still a great track, and one I was desperate for at the time of release!

You never know when its coming indeed :( :| :eek: Makes you think doesnt it.

Downer,

Sirius.

turpieaj

Feb 15, 2003
sunshine on Leith, via Watford
RIP tom

I have had a few chats with tom in the past and knew him from the edinburgh clubscene when the oldskool was newskool, can't believe it,as from 1990 he was airing tunes that are still live and kicking on this board.

His radio show "Stepping out" on Radio Forth was always on in my house on a Saturday night before heading out for a "bounce". A sad day indeed.

Rest in peace Tom, Scotland has lost a legend. :( :( :( :( :cry:

DJFibreOptic

May 7, 2003
Cumbria
www.choons.net
turpieaj said:
I have had a few chats with tom in the past and knew him from the edinburgh clubscene when the oldskool was newskool, can't believe it,as from 1990 he was airing tunes that are still live and kicking on this board.

His radio show "Stepping out" on Radio Forth was always on in my house on a Saturday night before heading out for a "bounce". A sad day indeed.

Rest in peace Tom, Scotland has lost a legend. :( :( :( :( :cry:

I'll second everthing you've mentioned

The Guy was/is a Legend up there

I'll never forget his closing sets at Rezerection - anthems just when you needed them

RIP

turpieaj

Feb 15, 2003
sunshine on Leith, via Watford
toms funeral

the below message is froms toms nephew:

Chris,

Hi it's John Wilson here, Tom's nephew.
In case you didn't already know Tom's funeral will be on Wednesday, 2pm at Mortonhall Crematorium.
Also wondering if you could put the details of the funeral on the main page of 'tomdj.co.uk' in order for everyone to be informed.
I think that everyone should have the opportunity to pay their last respects to such a great man.

Much appreciated,

John Wilson.

I personally think many people will attend to give this great man the send off he deserves for all his hard work in the dance music scene.

Andy