This weekends matches

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
I though seen as we aint had a football thread for a while i would start one. There is some tasty matches this weekend. Obviously the one i am bothered about is Birmingham vs Leeds. We really need to win this and i am just hoping that the three points against shitty will spur us on to stay in the premiership.

But the other game that will cause a bit of a stir is Scum :p vs Gooners.

Any predications on how this one will turn out. Its obvious who i want to win but if Man U even think they have the slightest chance of winning the premiership they can't afford to lose this. That and it would be a great boost for them ahead of the FA Cup semi final.

So guys who thinks the gooners will win and who thinks that they could go all season unbeaten. That would be some achievement.

Andy

Noz

Registered Member
Aug 1, 2003
sexipussi's moist warm hole
Well first of all would just like to congratulate liverpool on making me piss myself laughing last night. I thoroughly enjoyed another shite performance from the mighty lfc. Well done. :thumbsup:

I think that Man U will turn them over on sunday. Before ya go on a rant about form andy, i'll have ya a five spot if ya like.

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
andy, seems you're more passionate about man u than you are leeds...all you do is go on about them...

I put a bet on a few weeks ago that arsenal would get beat in either the cup or the league thi season, I'm not sure about the league at all, incl this weekend but reckon utd will beat them next week no probs.

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
grad said:
andy, seems you're more passionate about man u than you are leeds...all you do is go on about them...

I put a bet on a few weeks ago that arsenal would get beat in either the cup or the league thi season, I'm not sure about the league at all, incl this weekend but reckon utd will beat them next week no probs.

ya know me fella. Closet red. You only have to see the pic with me wearing the shirt at cats to know that lol

Noz. I will have that fiver bet with ya mate.

Andy

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
woody said:
i think it'll be a draw on sunday but we'll win the fa cup tie.
cant seeing arsenhole getting beat in the premiership, but united are probably at their most dangerous when their down, you never know do you ;)
Good Luck Fella

NOT :p

Aydo

Aug 1, 2002
Exiled Lad
scored a complimentary corporate box ticket courtesy of charlton athletic fc v the villains tomorrow, the games prob gonna be shite but im gonna be pissed anyway :pixie:

oh and arse to fall flat on there faces again i hope :D

woody

retroandy said:
Good Luck Fella

NOT :p

its a good job i saved the
tosser1.gif
smilie isnt it

tosser :p
tosser1.gif
tosser1.gif
tosser1.gif