And again.......

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
More kittens!!!!!!!!!

Yes, my other cat has now given birth to another three kittens!!!!!!!

Mother and babies are doing great, no gammy legs this time either. I couldn't find her all day and was starting to get a bit worried when she emerged considerably thinner than she had been last night. After extensive searching round the house i eventually found the three babies hidden away at the foot of my sons bed. I think she gave birth while he was asleep last night!!!!!!! :|

They're equally as beautiful as the last three who are all doing well, although one still has quite curled legs.

We now have a total of 9 cats in the house!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Katoosh

Mar 1, 2004
Newton-le-willows
Yey, cute cute cute, i love kittens (in a typical girly kinda way I suppose)

But the question is what the hek are you gonna call them all, perhaps you should ask on here for ideas or maybe just use the wide variety of funny, bizarre, clever, mad usernames on here? :)

:wave:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Katoosh said:
Yey, cute cute cute, i love kittens (in a typical girly kinda way I suppose)

But the question is what the hek are you gonna call them all, perhaps you should ask on here for ideas or maybe just use the wide variety of funny, bizarre, clever, mad usernames on here? :)

:wave:

How about sneezy, happy, bashfull, sleepy, grumpy and gimpy!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not gonna name them, they're going to good homes as soon as they're old enough, although it'll break my heart to see them go. :( I've got homes for two of them where i'll still be able to see them so that won't be too bad. Just four to go now. :eek:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Shorty said:
Shabba - are you breeding them for kitten fighting or is she just sh@gg!n anything she sees??? :shag:

Kitten fighting?? Is there any money in that??

Nah, i've got two girls and they've both been knocked up by the local wide boy. I'm tempted to go over and ask his owners for maintenace, could be a CSA job though. :thumbsup:

Shorty

Mar 11, 2004
ChOrLeY
Shabba said:
Kitten fighting?? Is there any money in that??

Nah, i've got two girls and they've both been knocked up by the local wide boy. I'm tempted to go over and ask his owners for maintenace, could be a CSA job though. :thumbsup:

Errrr...not that I know of Shabba...But I reccon so. Tell you want...We'll go 70-30 in you favor on any £££'s we make - how does that sound.

You could be in for some sort of tax rebate for the kittens. I recommend you contact your local citizens advice office - you never know :rofl:

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
Shabba said:
How about sneezy, happy, bashfull, sleepy, grumpy and gimpy!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not gonna name them, they're going to good homes as soon as they're old enough, although it'll break my heart to see them go. :( I've got homes for two of them where i'll still be able to see them so that won't be too bad. Just four to go now. :eek:

How much you selling them for and what type of cats are they and will they be old enough to sell once in 1 months time ?

Im after one of those grey stripey ones for Lauren, I might have one for connor if his mum will let him cause his dog just got dog napped and he was heart broken

Im down the end of april

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
cam said:
How much you selling them for and what type of cats are they and will they be old enough to sell once in 1 months time ?

Im after one of those grey stripey ones for Lauren, I might have one for connor if his mum will let him cause his dog just got dog napped and he was heart broken

Im down the end of april

I actually do have a grey one which is the most beautiful cat i have ever seen but that one got bagsies a matter of hours after it was born i'm afraid.

I now have two ginger and one black and white. They were only born yesterday so they can't go anywhere for seven weeks.

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
Shabba said:
I actually do have a grey one which is the most beautiful cat i have ever seen but that one got bagsies a matter of hours after it was born i'm afraid.

I now have two ginger and one black and white. They were only born yesterday so they can't go anywhere for seven weeks.

Gutted im down on the 28th it'll be too young to take from its mother then :(

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Shorty said:
Errrr...not that I know of Shabba...But I reccon so. Tell you want...We'll go 70-30 in you favor on any £££'s we make - how does that sound.

You could be in for some sort of tax rebate for the kittens. I recommend you contact your local citizens advice office - you never know :rofl:

Shurely kittizens advice bureau? :thumbsup:

Come on, thats feckin brilliant :|

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Shabba said:
Pure class Ed, i am forever in your awe!!! :thumbsup:

I'll be laughing about that for ages now - god I am so easily amused.

Am doing pussy sitting for a very needy 15 year old moggy at the minute, not getting a minutes peace!!