My cats had kittens!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
My cats had kittens!!!!!!!

I came downstairs this morning to find one of my cats has given birth to three beautiful kittens.

One did appear to be dead at first but started to move a little bit but i really didn't think it would make it through the day, but, when i got home, all three were happily cuddling up to their mum.

They're soooooooooo gorgeous, i feel like a proud grandma!!!!!!!!! :love: :love:

Only one thing concerning me slightly which someone might know who has seen newly born kittens, two of them have very curled up back legs, which wouldn't bother me so much but one has perfectly fine back legs. Does anyone know if curled up back legs is normal or not??

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh granny shabbs!

grandma.jpg

get those vetinary books out chic!
soz i cant help u on with the back legs thing, think they shud all be straight, are they limp? or strong?

anyhows congrats chic!
cant wait to see them :luv:

Shorty

Mar 11, 2004
ChOrLeY
northern minx said:
just read that shorty! thanks! looks good shabbs doesnt it!
looks like all will be well:D

and really glad the other one has pukared up sinse this morning eh! means u dont have to put ya fingers in its mouth with a remedy now too! :p

Yeah...Think everything should be OK.

Nothing worse than experiencing a shock like that. My partners dog had a litter of 6 pups. One of them was squashed by the mum as she was giving birth to the rest. I only found it like 30 mins later and it wasn't breathing. Luckely, I managed to coax it back into life by rubbing its belly for a while - what a great feeling it was :D

Good luck to you Shabba

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
Congrats hun nice too hear it all went well :)

BTW if your looking to flog any to a good home, I know a pet loving little 9 yr old that would love a surprise kitten ;)

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
They're sooooooooo gorgeous i could look at them all day :love: :love:

They're abit young for going out at the mo RABBITCITY, maybe when they're weaned in a bout six weeks they can come out to play with me!!!!!!!

I love my baby kittens. :love:

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Shabba said:
Thats ok, i thought my tea had a bit of a fruity aftertaste recently. ;)

that'll be all that cheap imotaion bitch piss WKB (or whatever it was called) we where drinking the night b4......infact....that may even be the reason your cat got up the duff in the first place......shizer....it's all coming back to me now :| :D

GemGem

Nov 27, 2003
In a house
Shabba said:
My cats had kittens!!!!!!!

I came downstairs this morning to find one of my cats has given birth to three beautiful kittens.

One did appear to be dead at first but started to move a little bit but i really didn't think it would make it through the day, but, when i got home, all three were happily cuddling up to their mum.

They're soooooooooo gorgeous, i feel like a proud grandma!!!!!!!!! :love: :love:

Only one thing concerning me slightly which someone might know who has seen newly born kittens, two of them have very curled up back legs, which wouldn't bother me so much but one has perfectly fine back legs. Does anyone know if curled up back legs is normal or not??

I love kittens, they look like little mice when they're first born, then when the grow up a bit they turn in to little sh*ts and run off with ur barbie dolls.....................................ahem well mine did a VERY long time ago