Timeless - Friday 13th February 2004

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ClaireW

Aug 1, 2003
Manchester
Three cheers for the Timeless crew

Another top night.. what I remember of it :$ Wasnt that drunk but had a really good night.. great to see soooo many OSA peeps out at this one :)

Nice to meet Jaxxy - hope your arms better soon chick :love:, Nice to see my favourite babes like Jen, S-J, Shabba, Joker etc etc etc the list is endless.

Nice to see Vicki! and all their gang turn up to see THE MAN LIKE DANNY play some quality tunes in the warm up set :thumbsup: Was made up for ya chick ;)

And of course not forgetting my baby Woody !! Retroandy, Big Truck Dannster, Noz, Ste H, Sweet & Grad and anyone else I have probaby forgot and wants to shout at me for forgetting.

AND A BIG MASSIVE SHOUT TO MY NEW BABY ROZ - NICE TO MEET YA

Quality tunes played right through by Recca and Butty and Stu Allan and N-Fuze (but I left just in the middle of his set - so cant actually comment ! Lol)

Errrrmmm cant think of anything else I want to say cos I am a bit tired and am cooking me tea at the same time.. so will end for now (might edit if I remember something later (Lol)) by saying ......................

Roll on the next one !!

Last edited:

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
:king: LoL ClaireYb...

I fink you have said it all for me!! LoL So I'll just say DittO :thumbsup:

Guys, sorry for not making it back to the Hotel as I said we would.. But there was absolultey nowhere in site to park our motor's!! So we had to ditch and move on... :( As we didn't fancy being clamped or receiving whakin parking fines and the such!! Soooo please forgive us for not coming in to play!! Missed you all lotz and lotz!!

Vicki Love - You are worthy of a VERY SPECIAL shout... I really hope that you managed to get you & your man, (Yes Adam that's You!! HeeHee) Back in one piece home!! You had your work cut out girly and I think you was a SupA * for putting up with well, what I can only describe as "Absolutley MashedUpNess" :fekked: Ad's seen the piccy's to prove it Hun!!! :$ Hope you did get back safe tho!!

Everybody else... Thank YOu ALL for being sooooo Lovely and caring toward me & my little troubled head last night!!! LoVe YoU all!! :love: :love:

S-J xx

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Yeah got to agree wat a fantastic night. :D

Started off pretty bad with a couple of things not to mention getting knocked back on the door for being too young lol. (me too young:| )

Big thanks to butty and quey for sorting that btw lads ;)

Sorry to danny really wanted to be there for ya set fella but ya will not believe some of the shit that went on to get there lol

A big thanks to Joker for the lift once again. Mucho appreciated :D

Hi to RABBITCITY nice to meet you and yours fella. Would have loved to come back but it was never gonna happen.

Didnt stay up that long anyways back at the hotel i was fekked.

Hi to everyone who turned up wat a great turn out. Spesh hi to Sweet i enjoyed our little chats even if i cant remember most of em lol :$

Nice to finally meet Roz (Sexxipussi) Top lass. I still have marks on my arse from ya pinching it lol.

Big up to all the dj's and promoters on the night once again. A bit quite but i preferred it if i am honest.

And glad ya made it S-J i told ya everything would be ok chick.

See ya all at the next one :D when i believe Ste H is playing ;)

Andy

R J

Sep 29, 2001
Manchester UK
www.aatw.com
Yep big :thumbsup: to everyone who was there although it was an early one for me ..

Butty Jen Woody Joker Bigtruck Recca Caz Shah Kane Shabba Jaxxy (Out of retirement at long last!!) Danny Retroandy Italianstlyle Vicky Cayler SJ Noz Quey MC Dannster Sexipussi !!!

See ya at the next one !!

:rotate:

SEXIPUSSI

Registered Member
Feb 3, 2004
sat on noz's willy!
wot a wicked nite!!!!!!! :eyebrow:

bouncin around all nite!!!!!! and so lovely 2 meet u all!!!!!!

thanx retro andy 4 mentionin ur ass scratches!! thats a little keep sake from me! lol! u naughti naughti boy!!!!!!

DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE MANAGED TO CATCH THIS BUT A TOONAROONI CAME ON "BOMBSCARE" SO I LEAPT UP LIKE A WOMAN POSSESSED AND SHOT 2 THE DANCEFLOOR! WHERE I IMMEDIATELY FELL ASS OVA TIT!!!!!! LOL BUT JUMPED STR8 BAK UP WIV HANDS IN THE AIR AS THOUGH IT WAS PART OF THE ROUTINE!!!!!!LOL! COVERED IN SHIT!!!!!!!!LOL!!!
THINK I GOT AWAY WIV NO-ONE SEEING BUT LET ME KNOW IF U CAUGHT IT!

LUVED THE TUNES THE PEOPS AND THE PLACE!!!!!! STILL SMILIN NOW! :wave:

LUVS N HUGZZZZ

MISSE SEXIPUSSI XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :he she:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
SEXIPUSSI said:
DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE MANAGED TO CATCH THIS BUT A TOONAROONI CAME ON "BOMBSCARE" SO I LEAPT UP LIKE A WOMAN POSSESSED AND SHOT 2 THE DANCEFLOOR! WHERE I IMMEDIATELY FELL ASS OVA TIT!!!!!! LOL BUT JUMPED STR8 BAK UP WIV HANDS IN THE AIR AS THOUGH IT WAS PART OF THE ROUTINE!!!!!!LOL! COVERED IN SHIT!!!!!!!!LOL!!!
THINK I GOT AWAY WIV NO-ONE SEEING BUT LET ME KNOW IF U CAUGHT IT!

I saw that, i was just too polite to mention it!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously class dancefloor skid/fall. ;)

SEXIPUSSI

Registered Member
Feb 3, 2004
sat on noz's willy!
Shabba said:
I saw that, i was just too polite to mention it!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously class dancefloor skid/fall. ;)

bless ya!!!!!!!!!! wot a class fall!!!! no way did u catch it!?? thought i had got away with that 1!!!!!!! :wave:

my dad thinx u av a gr8 ass! showed im ya pic! u got an admirer!!!!

luv u sweetzzz..............the class skidsta!!!!!

sexipussi xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :he she:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
was good

was a good night loved every minute of it till near the end was sat on my bf's knee 4 a piccy till he got up an forgot 2 tell me he was gettin up then i went skiddin cross the floor was very sore the nx day thanx 2 noz 4 helpin me up oh wait no he never just sat there and laughd nice 2 meet u all u are all soo nice and 2 all u's who drank all the wine xxxx :naughty:
;) :D ;) :D

RabbitCity

Feb 7, 2004
WARRINGTON
K-T said:
was a good night loved every minute of it till near the end was sat on my bf's knee 4 a piccy till he got up an forgot 2 tell me he was gettin up then i went skiddin cross the floor was very sore the nx day thanx 2 noz 4 helpin me up oh wait no he never just sat there and laughd nice 2 meet u all u are all soo nice and 2 all u's who drank all the wine xxxx :naughty:
;) :D ;) :D

:naughty: ERM LISTEN UP K-T ITS WAS MY WINE(SHARE,SHARE ALIKE) :turn: SORRY THAT U FELL OFF MY KNEE BUT IT WASNT MY FALT IT WAS ALL THE VODKA N RED BULL YOU DRANK! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
tip top night

Still a bit to batterd to do a review.....and i only had 3 bottles of budwiser (how crap am i) realy good to see all the old crew, and to meet all the people i aint met yet

Sexipuss
Rabit city
Claire b
K-T
Bigtruck

great tunes.....and another top night out on the old skool calender of maddness for me

Highlights of the evening......

Italian Style :fekked: say no more....

Dancster - new dance "Heel-toe...heel-toe.....where did you come from
cotton eyed joe" LMFAO :D

Sexipuss "Two bad mice to the dance floor dance....O yes....i saw it too :thumbsup: ;)

Jenyfrom the block --- "Jaxxy you got my juggler"......"Jen....wheres mi balls"
lookup.gif

Shabba lololololol "Please can you tie mi shoelace"......flash :D :mad: :bj:

Weird things that happend

A guy tapping me on the sholder (ouch ) and saying, "alright M Jaxx.....when you djing at sunday sermon again in london" he only use to dj with us down in london......and moved up to manchester 2 weeks ago, and turned up at timeless.......how mad and small is this world we live in :eek: :eek: :eek:

cheers to butty and the gang for putting on a wicked night......and special thanks to Joker for liftage to Manchester.....and putting up for two hours of my waffle, and my nu skool cd's......hears Muffing You in a minnie rippleton sttylleeee m8 :thumbsup:

Right, im off back to bed till the Hazydays starts

night night

Jaxxy :wave:

Shabba - "Can you tie my shoelace for me" :$ :

bigtruck

Jun 20, 2002
salford
www.c2sportsclub.co.uk
well done timeless :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

from wot i can remember it was another top night and nice to meet all u ppl
dj m jaxx
S-J
sexipussi :love: :love: :love:
claire B
danny
sweet (mashed again ;) )
Italian Style :fekked:
shabba
sorry if ive missed anyone off but as the pics show i was a lil bit :fekked:

p.s. shabba how the hell did we end up talkin about bread back at the hotel.............funny as feck :D :D :D

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
Look Again

RABBITCITY said:
:naughty: ERM LISTEN UP K-T ITS WAS MY WINE(SHARE,SHARE ALIKE) :turn: SORRY THAT U FELL OFF MY KNEE BUT IT WASNT MY FALT IT WAS ALL THE VODKA N RED BULL YOU DRANK! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
IF U LOOK CLOSER DARLING U WILL C THAT I SAID THE WINE NOT MINE XXXXXX ;) AND ALL THE VODKA I HAD U DINT EVEN C ME FALL OVER TILL I TOLD U THE NX DAY :naughty:

SEXIPUSSI

Registered Member
Feb 3, 2004
sat on noz's willy!
Dj M Jaxx said:
tip top night

Sexipuss "Two bad mice to the dance floor dance....O yes....i saw it too :thumbsup: ;)

shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U SAW MY DANCE 2\!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!! THOUGHT I HAD COVERED IT WELL WITH THE GET UP AND PUT YA HANDS IN THE AIR STR8 AWAY ROUTINE!!!!!!!! nevamind hope u had a giggle!!...me is sure u did! n luvli 2 meet u..................... :wave:

kisses :he she: sexipussi xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww xxxxxxxxxxx

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
top night in manchester once again on fri :thumbsup:

nice one to see so many people out havin a laugh, and to meet a couple of the newest recruits ...... cheers to quey for sortin us a set, muchos appreciated :thumbsup: and cheers for the after hours waffling that went on back at the hotel :thumbsup:

ps. cheers for the tune grad :)

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
my first trip down at the zoo and what a top night it was.

quality tunes from everyone who played, shame about S.O.R but it didn't take anything away from the night.

spent most of the night on the dancefloor, really liked n-fuzes set, throwing some quality breakbeat in there, and buzzing of the mc lockjaw.

good to see everyone again, shame we got split up afterwards and a big thank you to rabbitcity and K-T for their hospitality and wine..

a quality night indeed. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
grad said:
my first trip down at the zoo and what a top night it was.

quality tunes from everyone who played, shame about S.O.R but it didn't take anything away from the night.

spent most of the night on the dancefloor, really liked n-fuzes set, throwing some quality breakbeat in there, and buzzing of the mc lockjaw.

good to see everyone again, shame we got split up afterwards and a big thank you to rabbitcity and K-T for their hospitality and wine..

a quality night indeed. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
ur welcome grad it was our pleasure herd u got 5 more bottles on the way home :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: