• Silver Bullet

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
"Think Tank - Hack One" or "Silver Bullet - Bring Forth The Guillotine"

whats yer fav??

Also what is that funk loop sampled from?? I think its a James Brown tune, anyone know!?

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
"Ya cravin' crawler - I'm a cool creation"

If only for that lyric! I went for silver bullet - but only by 0.00001 - think tank's version is wicked as f*ck!!!

glenn

Feb 3, 2003
blackpool
tricky 1 this:confused: if were on about originall versions it wud be think tak but the dub of silver bullet is a belter[ime pretty sure therz a dub aint there?]

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
Tricky one - I went for Silver Bullet just to be different though and then found out it were 50/50!

Incidentally Hack One and the DJ Beats version of Bring Forth The Guillotine are the two last tracks on "Breakbeat Spectacular" mix recently re-upped by Tigger in the mixes section.

RipleyPillwall

Oct 16, 2002
South East London
I have always (and I know its just me) hated Silver Bullett "bring forth the guillitone". It reminds me of wallaby wearing pill heads ruining the rmeants of the "underground acid house warehouse scene" - mind you they made me loads of money (and more importantly helped create lotsa memories) so maybe I should cut them some slack.

I just hated ,whilsted playing a set of dirty 303' and minimal NY house that lilac trakc suit after lilac track suit would say " will you play Silver bullett" ...

Or,and I need anlayasing for this, when they asked (and still do) for that "oranges and lemons tune". ...

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
Yeah well, King of the Beats, Can U Relate, Lessons 1-3 and Norman Cooks Payback final meltdown pisses on all of us! mmmm warm!!