Tunes doing it this evenin !

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Geeky

Apr 10, 2002
Soulmagic - Soulmagic (part 1)

This is definately one that grows on ya. Was rockin me and me Mrs tonight, before she declined after too much booze. :axe:

Quality funky house..... When that keyboard kicks in! :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :phones: :phones: :eyebrow:

Attachments

• soulamagic.mp3
    570.8 KB · Views: 59

RipleyPillwall

Oct 16, 2002
South East London
well I have finally been persuaded to use Soulseek - and found a track I ahd been searching for since the early 90's ..."hey jude on a ragga tip".And this is being played ove and over at the moment So all you vinyl lovers should move with times...(unless you want to buy any of my 12"s in which case they are a jolly good investment!!!)

doolz

Re: for me

nathan said:
tamzin:- it's easy and ladies style by dj delight i think

ahhh tune that tamzin :)

this morning ive been listening to crucial electro 2
and some old horace andy dubwise stylie tunes

ripley m8 good to see ya on soulseek
jus got my activation date for adsl its this comming tuesday
cannae wait il have me speed back at last

grover

Jun 5, 2003
this mornin......

i ave mostly been listenin' to........alisha warren - touch me......what a choooon:p

M

Mig

Have been giving the old Terry Hunter - Madness a bit of a blast recently :phones: :phones:

All together now "doom de doom doom - doom doom" and repeat, can I get a reeeeewind :D

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
erm

RipleyPillwall said:
well I have finally been persuaded to use Soulseek - and found a track I ahd been searching for since the early 90's ..."hey jude on a ragga tip".And this is being played ove and over at the moment So all you vinyl lovers should move with times...(unless you want to buy any of my 12"s in which case they are a jolly good investment!!!)

I saw a copy of this for peanuts on netsounds a while ago but didn't think anyone would be interested :( jude that is

Mig said:
Have been giving the old Terry Hunter - Madness a bit of a blast recently :phones: :phones:

All together now "doom de doom doom - doom doom" and repeat, can I get a reeeeewind :D

tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuune :drum: