Big Price Tunes??

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
M

Mig

Alright people, thinking of selling the following, does anyone have an idea of the going rate for these:-

Sined Rosa - Dont know what it is on Underground Italy
Cybotron - Techno City on Fantasy (original)
Twist - I'll be there on Eastern Bloc
Pianoman - Tribute to Asha - Discomagic Promo
EMF - They're here (DReam mix) - booty with bladerunner, virtualmismo and chronoclasm also

thanks for the info people :thumbsup:

Mig said:
Alright people, thinking of selling the following, does anyone have an idea of the going rate for these:-

Sined Rosa - Dont know what it is on Underground Italy - £20-30
Cybotron - Techno City on Fantasy (original) - ???
Twist - I'll be there on Eastern Bloc - ???
Pianoman - Tribute to Asha - Discomagic Promo - 10p & a pack of pickled onion space raiders ;)
EMF - They're here (DReam mix) - booty with bladerunner, virtualmismo and chronoclasm also - £10 (bootie innit)

thanks for the info people :thumbsup:

Here's my guestimates fella :thumbsup: Pick of the bunch for me is without a doubt Sined Rosa - chooooooooooooooooon :love:

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
Mig said:

Sined Rosa - Dont know what it is on Underground Italy
Cybotron - Techno City on Fantasy (original)

Mig, why are you gettin rid of these if you dont mind me asking, they are proper classics!!

Anyways

Sined Rosa - 30 quid
Cybotron - Techno City on Fantasy (original) this can go for loads to peeps who really want it can go for 50 quid if its not a repress
Twist - I'll be there on Eastern Bloc imo this is awful but goes for loads
Pianoman - Tribute to Asha - Discomagic Promo aint heard this
EMF - They're here (DReam mix) - booty with bladerunner, virtualmismo and chronoclasm - 10-15 quid

E

easty

you'll get 50 pound for twist easily, it went for 65 on ebay not long ago and braddy is selling his copy for 60.
For the tribute to asha, if your gonna sell it then I will give you 20 pound for it.
The other 2 I do not know

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
Re: Re: Big Price Tunes??

Konspiracy said:

Sined Rosa - 30 quid
Cybotron - Techno City on Fantasy (original) this can go for loads to peeps who really want it can go for 50 quid if its not a repress
EMF - They're here (DReam mix) - booty with bladerunner, virtualmismo and chronoclasm - 10-15 quid

Neil's hit the nail on the head.

Now these 2 go for ridiculous money

Twist - I'll be there on Eastern Bloc £25 - £70
Pianoman - Tribute to Asha - Discomagic Promo £25 - £50

E

easty

cheers chris, there goes me chance of getting it for a score LOL.
I seen it in the vinyl exchange a bit ago for a tenner, I still can't believe to this day that I did'nt buy it:axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :$

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
easty said:

I seen it in the vinyl exchange a bit ago for a tenner, I still can't believe to this day that I did'nt buy it:axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :$

Lately if you buy any tune from anywhere other than the internet, ur gonna get it cheap m8 :D

Sorry m8 about 'Tribute', next time I'll read the whole thread properly :thumbsup:

E

easty

why do you reckon they are so much dearer on the internet then? It's probably because the people who are selling them know that the likes of us can't live without certain tunes LOL

M

Mig

Cheers for all the info lads. :thumbsup:

Not decided yet if I will sell them or not. Will deffo sell Sined Rosa as I have a few copies now. Just feeling a bit skint and it's back to the "sell or not to sell" discussion.

I've got two copies now of Cybotron, got one recently and the other was one of my very first record buys so it holds the "sentimental" value. Just got one recently "on impulse" as I'm a greedy fecker :D but in hindsight it was a bit silly!

I did start selling my tunes after transferring them to cd and then stopped as I felt remorse afterwards. Strange how a bit of black plastic can do that to you.

Anyways, have got to make a decision and go with it as I really
don't have time to play them anymore. The laugh is, everytime I come on this site I'll hear of tunes I've not listened to for years and play them to death and vow never to sell another record again :cry: :cry:

Cheers for the offer of a tenner Pauly for Cybotron but will pass ;)

and yeah - Twist isn't really my cup of tea either - can't believe it can fetch these prices but each to their own :D there's tunes I love that others think are shit :S

SteShaw(Swish)

Sep 16, 2003
i dont really get that twist tune myself , ive had many upon many chances of buyin that a bit back , it just seems 2 brothers and sisters - 2 funky 2 style , hand bag , something ur little sister would play at a skool party ,
no offense 2 people who like it ,