The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
Technics Repairs / Mixers,amps, Excellent Service,

hi peeps , just a note to say that if any of you need 1210,s servicing / fixing

or anything else go and see STUART at REFLEX RECORDS ON OLDHAM ST / MANCHESTER :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

he has just repaired my 1210,s and can highly recomend him , good prices as well :king: :king: :king: :king:

(p.s.) can one of the mods make this a sticky please so peeps can find it if needs be , thanks :)

Mister_DJ

May 1, 2003
Location Location
Hi,

Does anyone know of anywhere that sells slider knobs for the Pioneer DJM600?

Also I'm after some generic plain white 12" vinyl covers just like the black ones that covers 33 stock but their white ones are just card ones and not what I need :( Has anyone ever bought any decent white sleeves from anywhere they would recommend?

Cheers!

Mart
:rolleyes:

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
stopped off at ikea t'other day on me way back from sunny manc, and whilst in there spotted one of these bad boys :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: (unit shown in attached image)

Bookcase
EXPEDIT
£69.00

my current units which also hold my decks as well as records are also from ikea ...... they cost me £30 a 4-cubed unit about 3/4 years back and i now have 4 storage units in total ..... 2 of these 4-cubed units hold a pair of decks + a mixer, and still have more space for more gear on top ...... unfortunately, they stopped doing em about a year ago the guy in the store me and the man like retro, but if your after something purely for storage of your records then this unit looks just the job :thumbsup: its down from £100 to £69 now too .... winner :D andy bought one, so he'll tell you how bo they are ..... :thumbsup: i'll deffo be purchasing 1 as soon as ive sorted all my living arrangements ..... :)

Attachments

• 40884_PE113140_S4.jpg
    40884_PE113140_S4.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2,732

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
I can vouch for one of these. They are massive but it was just wat i needed to get vinyl offf the floor.

Attachments

• ATT108839.jpg
    ATT108839.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 2,636

LeedsDJ

May 10, 2005
Leeds
Hey Andy. forgive me in all my anorakness, but is that the back cover of Nothing is forever by Ultracynic I can see in that photo ? Choo choo :$

Dannie Kavanagh

May 9, 2003
Earth
cheeky.anthems.com
I swear by them 12" sleeves from Covers 33..

Been using em' for years, great service too - and they are from Ripponden, which is literally a stones throw away from where I live!!

Anyone that's seen my trademark boxes packed with white sleeves will vouch for that!!

woody

just picked up my deckstand/vinyl cabinet tonight, and its fookin wikked:thumbsup:
got the number of a guy who makes them specially, can do total custom builds and has a few standard sized ones to choose from.
very reasonable prices too ;)

check the pic out, (still needs paintin tho) if anyone wants the guys number PM me..

Attachments

• deckage n sheeeet.jpg
    deckage n sheeeet.jpg
    578.7 KB · Views: 214

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Could somebody please say where they get their record cleaning cloths from? :thumbsup:

Somebody on the forum once mentioned panty liners, but it could get me some funny looks if I leave them out ;) :)

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Cheers fred_funk (and grover) :thumbsup:

That's the thread I got the info from - even though my mind misread and reinterpreted what grover told me lol :$

I even accidentaly bought the wrong thing today by buying Superdrug 100% pure soft cotton wool 'roll' (instead of pads) and it's full of lint :|

coggledots

Aug 11, 2005
Harrogate
fred_funk said:
Not only are the mailers good - the service is excellent. I've bought twice of these guys now and they've been fantastic both times.

I buy from zignig me sen, think it works out about 18 quid per 100 with stiffeners + delivery for 7 quid. Next day delivery guarenteed with out fail :thumbsup: Can't be faulted IMO