DJ Essentials

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
link dont work m8, anyone know of anywhere that does vinyl sized boxes cheaper than this place..... Moving boxes | Packing boxes | Removal Boxes | Boxes to Move - Cube gonna b moving house in nextfew weeks so could do with some suggestions? cheers:thumbsup:

I just moved 4000 tunes in crisp boxes without a problem - i folded back the flaps and taped them to the sides to make them sturdy which did the trick

cheap way to do it but it worked

freaked the removal men a bit lol especiallywhen it was them you had to shift them and i could stand and watch.....:fekked:

ciprian1984

Mar 4, 2009
Request

i am requesting you for a track removed by admin/mod track id/mp3

Hi m8 can u post track ids over on our sister site please... tuneID.com thanks very much. You can re register over there m8 they will help you out :)

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
Hi,

Does anyone know of anywhere that sells slider knobs for the Pioneer DJM600?bridal gowns,
wedding gowns,

Also I'm after some generic plain white 12" vinyl covers just like the black ones that covers 33 stock but their white ones are just card ones and not what I need Has anyone ever bought any decent white sleeves from anywhere they would recommend?

Cheers!

Mart

plum alert :redneck:

mstoddy

Mar 23, 2006
hi peeps , just a note to say that if any of you need 1210,s servicing / fixing

or anything else go and see STUART at REFLEX RECORDS ON OLDHAM ST / MANCHESTER :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

he has just repaired my 1210,s and can highly recomend him , good prices as well :king: :king: :king: :king:

(p.s.) can one of the mods make this a sticky please so peeps can find it if needs be , thanks :)

Oldham Street - Manchester, isn't that where the ledgendary Manchester Underground used to be?
Do you know what happened to them after the bomb? as I know they were hit hard by that, used to deal with a guy (also a DJ) called Jamie, was a totally sound lad (unless he was pissed!!), wore glasses, did a few sessions in Bowlers but also came over to my place in the Isle of Man a few times a DJ'd. Always wonder what happend to him?

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Not an essential per se, but for a rapid way of setting up your carts to the correct weight then I can highly recommend these scales DIGITAL SCALES 0.01 ACCURACY-100G CAPACITY FREEPOST UK | eBay

I know scales aren't going to be absolutely bang on for this price point, but after testing these with uk coins (which you can easily find the weight of online) I can confirm that these are never more than .10 of gram out and usually much closer to bang on. They auto calibrate almost instantly when you place them on a flat surface and zero themselves, so need to recalibrate them yourself:cool:

Not that I condone such actions, not using the stuff myself, but your dealer would shit himself if you pulled some of these out and he'd short changed you with the weight of your purchase. :p

Anyway just over £6 for these seems a bargain when compared to other stylus scales on the market that retail around £100:thumbsup:

Kev mcglynn

Jul 20, 2011
Hi fellas. I'm having issues with ripping my old skool vinyl to digital

Struggling to get Uber quality rips to digital from my extensive collection of 1984 onwards collection of all my favourite tracks from back in the day.

Can anyone advise on a decent setup (I'm currently using a cheap numark usb deck with EZ. VINYL. ). Or a good website were I can buy the rarities that are stacked up in my loft covered with Xmas decorations etc.

Please help I'm using trakktor software and it just doesn't seem to analyse the BPM WHAT SO EVER.

VERY STRESSED.

KEV