Not sure.......

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
how true this is but thought i'd post it anyway.

Please take note...ALL
If you receive a text message on your mobile from the number 15477 Indicating that you have won a 2 night stay in the Druid's Marriott in Wicklow, also saying that you must reply with the text "#90" or "#09", You should delete this text immediately and not reply. This is a fraud company using a device, that once you press #90 or #09 and reply text, they can access your "SIM" card and make calls at your expense. Forward this message to as many friends as you can to stop it.

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
my mrs got a txt the other day saying she had won £750.00 and to call 0891 blah blah blah

It took me 30 mins to get it into her head it was a con, and her reason for thinking it was real ?????????????????/ cause £750.00 is an odd amount to offer someone cash to have won :S

Miss Cola

Feb 21, 2003
Chompin on biccie's.. *beep*;)
Theres some strange texts going around aint there, i got one the other day from a number 100 saying 'someone you know is trying to contact you via our dating service, to find out who it could be call from your moblile or landline 0906 401 5310?????? strange eh??? :S

ste30

Aug 31, 2001
Warrington
i got one off URGENT someone is trying to contact u blah blah
how do they get my fkkin number only O2 and my mates know it
didnt think O2 could sell out ur number ?