If you were on 'Death Row'

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
may I puke now? :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

I bet you two are one of these types who'd eat tongue and pigs trotters arent you? Frig me.
Im suprised you both havent got a dose of BSE or sommet you VAMPIRES lol.

pass me the sick bucket, Im gonna blow chunks again.....

Sirius.

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
sirius said:
No way, if I got served some meat in a restaurant and it was even remotely bloody, I think Id be demanding it was taken away and cooked PROPERLY lol.

Why not go even more bloodier - and just go to a farmyard n stick a fork in something thats passing you by? jeesus.

Sirius.

they could start opening resturants in the middle of fields, u get a knife, fork and a lasoo...pick and kill!!!
i like my steak brown with no blood...the first time i ordered steak the bloke asked me "how would u like ur steak??" and i said "on a plate" thought he was gonna sling me out the door:$ :$

jayne x

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
sirius said:
Bet you two one of these types who'd eat tongue and pigs trotters arent you? Frig me.
Im suprised you havent got a dose of BSE or sommet you VAMPIRE lol.

LOL!! Fillets are best when there medium/rare and you dont need a steak knife coz your knife just slices though it! :p Tell ya what tho, i'd NEVER eat a steak cooked blue! Oooff, ya might aswell just bite a living cow!! :eek:

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
Id want somthing really shitty like some gone off turkey or some 3rd world place food so that me stomach was totally fucked and when they sent thousands of volts through me body i would explode and shit on everyone in the near vacinity

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
on a plate! lol. Nice one. That sounds like sommet Id do.

I want it like a plimsole! hahahahaha. Grey. NOT a pinky red whick leaks blood. Its sick isnt it? really?.

Anyway, enough arguing, I can tell Ive joined somesort of vampire clan.......Ive just gotta plan my escape now.

Sirius.

M

Mig

Have just read this thread and apart from now being starving, I think where there is conculsive evidence (ie., no other possible avenues can be explored/dna) or people have admitted murder - they should be killed - no question.

What's the point in people paying taxes to keep these feckers alive :mad:

However, there are instances of accidental death and provocation which should be taken into consideration.

Something on the news the other night as well about a poor woman who was convicted of murdering her children but they all died from cot death - this was not properly investigated and she has been in prison for 16 moths or something , which is ridiculous and now she is due to be set free.

I am now creating an argument with myself so will stop writing :$

PS. Mines a medium rare with pepper sauce, red onions, crispy peppers and a mustard mash, washed down with a bottle of the finest Shiraz. :p

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Frying tonight (with OddBod!!) :rofl:

CARRY_ON_SCREAMING.jpg

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
OMG! Ive just realized that my last post sounds like im laughing at peeps gettin the death penalty! Ooops! It was directed a sirius, with his quote about us bein vampires!!

Dig myself outta that hole....QUICK!! :S :D

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
:rofl: edit it out Miss Saysay! lol

Classic, I knew it was aimed at me.......I never twiged the other meaning til you mentioned it! hahahaha.

ste30

Aug 31, 2001
Warrington
Miss saysay said:
Your right! To be sentenaced to the Death penalty itself must be terrible (esp if you are an innocent man) but to be left 'waiting' for the day to arrive and never recieve this must be torture! I watched a documentary on the death penalty and they visited a jail where some of the prisoners had been waiting 20 years for there pentaly!! 20 years of wondering if this will be the last time you will wake up!!

too right n all
it should all be torture
id love to see their pitiful faces when theyre bein dragged across the room to be strapped to the chair.
thing is its all lethal injections now....bollocks imo
bring back the guillotine :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
ste30 said:
thing is its all lethal injections now....bollocks imo
bring back the guillotine :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The people who truley have commited murder deserve what they get!! Esp when its kids involved!! :mad: :mad:

Nah, not the guillotine, thats too quick and almost pain free! The chair seems most deserving to the murdering B.A.S's ! I know they say Two wrongs dont make a right but how the hell can u justify letting somebody breath the same air as you and carry on living, getting FREE meals etc after what they have done!! It just doesnt seem right! Cold bloodied killers deserve to die!! :mad: Its just a shame that innocent people get caught up in this aswell!!

P

pianoman

Lamb Masala

Garlic Nan Bread

Donner on nan (with Chilli Sauce)

1 pint very cold coke.

(summat for em to clean up after eh)

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
sirius said:
may I puke now? :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

I bet you two are one of these types who'd eat tongue and pigs trotters arent you?

Aye I love tongue, it makes a top buttie. I love Blackpuddin as well a full english aint the same without it. Oh yeah an I like tripe n all! Proper northern munch:thumbsup: Never had pigs trotters tho, but I'd try any food once an if I like it, I'll eat it , no matter what part of an animal it might be!

Eat it up, eat it up , eat it up...Yum Yum.

woody

nowthen said:
. I love Blackpuddin as well a full english aint the same without it. Oh yeah an I like tripe n all!

black puddin from bury market is THE best in the north. boiled in a big pot cut in half and ate out of the skin with red sauce!
fantastic!! :D :love: luv it

dont eat tripe coz my grandad used to get them from the abatoir for his greyhounds and used to skin it on a wooden post in the back field - mingin as feck totally put me off that!:eek:

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
woody said:
black puddin from bury market is THE best in the north.

Yer not wrong there mate, Me mates old fella is from Bury an he used to buy a rake of em when he went back up there to see his folks.

I was livin at his house at the time an lived on em, had em for breakfast dinner an tea some days!!:D

DJFANTAZIA

Nov 21, 2001
Warrington
In response to all who have said that people should be executed when Guilty, what would you do if further evidence was brought forward 10 years later,. or if bentcoppers stitched someone up.

for the 99.9% sickos out there that are a burden to taxpayers, imagine you were the.01% that are wrongly convicted, and by the time your appeal comes up with the missing evidence from the first trial you have been executed.

Is this then an acceptable amount of failures that we should allow in our judicial system,.... kind of like the companies that sacrifice saftey with cheaper parts (i.e. car manufacturers) where calculating a 1p saving on a mass produced part is more cost effective when balanced out against what families will claim against their relatives deaths in unsafe cars.

Best thing to do with lifers is make them work 16 hour shifts 6 days a week, in prison production lines, that can be sold to cover their cost of living

-------

Think id have a Roast Dinner off me Mum, and a big glass of Milk

;)

Last edited:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
DJFANTAZIA said:
In response to all who have said that people should be executed when Guilty, what would you do if further evidence was brought forward 10 years later,. or if bentcoppers stitched someone up.

for the 99.9% sickos out there that are a burden to taxpayers, imagine you were the.01% that are wrongly convicted, and by the time your appeal comes up with the missing evidence from the first trial you have been executed.

Is this then an acceptable amount of failures that we should allow in our judicial system,.... kind of like the companies that sacrifice saftey with cheaper parts (i.e. car manufacturers) where calculating a 1p saving on a mass produced part is more cost effective when balanced out against what families will claim against their relatives deaths in unsafe cars.

Best thing to do with lifers is make them work 16 hour shifts 6 days a week, in prison production lines, that can be sold to cover their cost of living

-------

;)

Lol dont you just hate it when you try and say something and someone else comes along and does it much more eloquently and to the point! :$

That was about the execution by the way not the roast dinner comment.

:)

ste30

Aug 31, 2001
Warrington
DJFANTAZIA said:

-------

;)

i get ur point, but why should they be entitled to ANY kind of living, after taking that away from someone else?
if they do anythin, they should clean the sewers and shovel shit all day, thats all theyre good for. Stale bread and piss water