If you were on 'Death Row'

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Wolfy

Feb 17, 2003
London Taan
what would your last meal & drink be?

Tough old question cos theres' just sooooooooo much good food out there! :S Mines a toss up between loads of seafood/shellfish washed down with a load of chablis (yeah ponce I know! :) ) or a Full English with a good old cuppa!

Wolfy

Feb 17, 2003
London Taan
bigtruck said:
if i was on death row i dont think id be thinking wot food to have id be thinking how the ell do i get out of here

lolol. Agreed - but the 'Condemmed prisoner' is always granted his final meal if all appeals haven failed etc etc........

Good call Mrs Cola. SUnday roast - Mine would be roast beef, although my mums roast lamb takes some beating.

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
For starters, Id have a nice bowl of soup, followed by some lovely crumbly lancashire and branston butties, then Id have somet like chicken n chips with a side serving of yorkshire puddings and gravy, then perhaps a Tikka Masala washed down with an ice cold lager.

One reason for all this would be........I wouldnt fit in the chair! lol

Sirius.

If narrowed down, Id struggle to choose between a Chicken fried rice, curry and prawn crackers, or a plate of crumbly lancashire an tomato buties. :) Lancashire is through me like Blackpool is through a stick of rock.

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
A Slimfast Milkshake so I could 'magically' lose 6 Stone (thats what that fat bint in the advert reaacons anyway!) an slip tho the bars!

Or faillin that....

Prawn Coctail

Steak, Chips n Salad

Spotted Dick an Custard.

An a last pint of Guiness (extra cold , of course:thumbsup:)

dan E boy

Oct 10, 2003
Stroud, Glos
Would have to be a madras for the meal.
Drink would have to be, and this might sound a bit strange, cucumber vodka with apple juice. As a popular advertising campaign says; don't knock it until you've tried it!

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Hmmmm! Reckon i would have One of those mixed grill jobbies, Steak, gammon, pork etc with chips, fried egg and salad, then i'd wash it down with a pint of Cider! :p :p For desert id be stuck on what to choose but id go for a traditional ram jolly polly and custard!! Then another pint of cider! :p :p :p

bigtruck

Jun 20, 2002
salford
www.c2sportsclub.co.uk
Miss saysay said:
Hmmmm! Reckon i would have One of those mixed grill jobbies, Steak, gammon, pork etc with chips, fried egg and salad, then i'd wash it down with a pint of Cider! :p :p For desert id be stuck on what to choose but id go for a traditional ram jolly polly and custard!! Then another pint of cider! :p :p :p

nice apart from the cider, prob change that for a stella !!!!

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Id order a bowl of Stewed steak in gravy mixed with mushy peas and chicken and mushroom pot noodle - mix it all around in a big 'MoNsTeR MaSh' and fling it straight into my face and rub it all around and say 'Come on wot u waitin for!!!??'

....BANG!!!!

digthemusic

Mar 25, 2002
burnley
Loooooooooooool

ap_last_meal.jpg

digthemusic:p ;)

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
:rofl:

Nice one Digthe...........is it too late to change my order!?

saying that, Id still struggle to decide.....

Sirius.

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
To start i would have chicken livers served on a bed of lambs lettuce and a small amount of piri piri on the plate.

Main would easily be a nice juciy steak served medium rare with chesnut mushrooms and homemade onion rings, baby carrots and mange tout -all dripping in garlic butter.

Desert would be Creme Brulee- just to liten to the crack as i put my spoon in one last time.

A fine selection of cheeses to finish, all washed down with a nice ice cold bottle of dry reisling
:p

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
i'd demand some ribs in king do sauce and a glass of very cold sprite and a whole packet of mint vicounts, yummy

jayne x

ste30

Aug 31, 2001
Warrington
grrr
u shouldnt be allowed anything
they should ask you what ur last meal would be, make it in front of u, then feed it to someone whos worth it :mad:

sorry if am missin the point of the thread, but still...