Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
very true

i know what you mean. It's kinda some twat sits in a executative boardroom and is like 'he yah lets have djs in a pop idol style' bollocks and roni size chooses the black guy who plays drum and bass what a fucking surprise. Sister bliss made rollos tunes shite and choose a girl. They all choose the style of music THEY liked not based on talent. Bollocks. Tom middleton may play at come together so can't say much about him but jesus what pretentious nobs some of them it was like an evening at fabric especially with ronni size. TWAT. And the bloke who said he never liked music cause it was all take that when he was young HELLO! A good idea for a program but still too mainstream for that time of night lets have close ups of mixers and cut ups and scratching etc

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
nah, it was pretty pap to be honest......i'd keep watchin it thou, cud get interesting. next week the four finalists each have a week with each of the judges to improve their skills or sumet.......

lastnightadj

Jun 16, 2002
Bournemouth/Amsterdam
that was shit

When did playing a record and waving your arms around like a baboon become good djing??

as mentioned earlier WTF where we actually watching - i didn't see any mixing - correction I did see people mixing but it didn't match the audio that I was listening to

I tell you what though - and i guess im out of date - but I'd rather have a glum looking DJ whos blowing my mind with his selection - than someone jumping around playing yer bog standard Funky House

When did it become about the DJ and not the tunage - as is often said - they are only playing other peoples music

But then again I haven't been clubbing in years - LOL :$