One For the Boys - hollyoaks Calendar

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
M

Mig

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Some kind lady sent me the holloaks girly calendar by email today. I am now very happy - here's a sample :p

Attachments

• lisa.jpg
    lisa.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 20,385

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
airbrush anyone? & i've seen better work in alt.binaries.fakes....

seriously that front page, it looks like they well been photoshopped and had their heads stuck on, especially the 2 at either end.

M

Mig

grad said:
airbrush anyone? & i've seen better work in alt.binaries.fakes....

seriously that front page, it looks like they well been photoshopped and had their heads stuck on, especially the 2 at either end.

haha, aye, I think they have had a bit of assistance from the old airbrush department. Still, wouldn't mind touching them up meself :p

Wolfy

Feb 17, 2003
London Taan
Not that I watch Hollyoaks or anything!? :$ ahem (well, maybe on a Sunday morning recovering from the Saturday night like!) but did anyone see the late night special yesterday? what happened? Were there any tits on display? (apart from the actors that is!) :)

Wolfy said:
Not that I watch Hollyoaks or anything!? :$ ahem (well, maybe on a Sunday morning recovering from the Saturday night like!) but did anyone see the late night special yesterday? what happened? Were there any tits on display? (apart from the actors that is!) :)

eh ? I leave the country for a few weeks & Hollyoaks gets a late night special ?? :axe: Damn - no chance of baps being displayed on the Sunday rerun then :cry:

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
Wolfy said:
did anyone see the late night special yesterday? what happened?

cos it was the last Brookie n all they merged an had a mad 'Blazin Saddles ' ending with all the characters from both runnin about bein chased by a slaphead.

:eyebrow:

or did I just dream that, an really it was shyte an not worth typin about! Hmmmmm!

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
nowthen said:
cos it was the last Brookie n all they merged an had a mad 'Blazin Saddles ' ending with all the characters from both runnin about bein chased by a slaphead.

:eyebrow:

or did I just dream that, an really it was shyte an not worth typin about! Hmmmmm!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hahahahahaha.

Phil Redmond's 'Nightmares On BrookieOaks'......coming soon. You must watch even more TV than I do! wowser.