name that 92(ish) tune

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

rik1

Oct 26, 2003
After some amazing success with my first post - thanks pauleepeely, I have gained the confidence to post this next message.

I've been trying to remember the name of this tune for ages, but to no avail - so the best I can do is hum it to you and hope someone recognises it.

Attachments

• unknown choon.mp3
    161.2 KB · Views: 1,648
lol ive got a stitch, u nutter :rofl:

think weve all been in record shops getting funny looks while we stood there humming to the person behind the counter :D

lol, didnt even read ya post, i just clicked on the link to here the tune, wondered wtf was going on fer a sec :p

yeah does sound like bombscare,,

made me laugh :thumbsup:

rik1

Oct 26, 2003
I honestly didn't know how much fun this would give you all.
Couldn't think of any other way of describing the song.
Now I'm racking my brain for somemore old skool tunes that I've forgotton the names of, so I can de de de boom boom them to you!!
Thanks for all your comments + Big thank you to pauly p.
:)

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
digthemusic said:
LMAO :thumbsup:

Is no one else gonna admit to singing stuff down the phone to record shops or is it just me. :$

digthemusic

Must admit to rapping "do what you do what you can do best. Work it out, work work it out" down the phone to someone at DMF. That was a LONG time ago, and they'd never heard of it. Come to think of it, they've not heard off me for a LONG time. No prizes for guessing why! :rofl: