IMPORTANT:- all those without sky/cable/ etc

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
imo this totally pisses on jackass, the stunts are much more raw, and the humour involved is total class.

And the accents just crack me up in their own right anyway.:)

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
:thumbsup:

cheers nathan...watched it the first time round but we haven't got cable now:cry: better than jackass any day of the week!!!;)

jayne x

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Lol, was watching that the other day on MTV2, there bloody nutters and do worse things than the guys on Jackass! It was the one where Pritchard had his manhood nailed down to a piece of wood! He looked terrified (and who could blame him!!) :eek: :thumbsup:

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Although, jackass does have Bam Margera, who looks as fine as he skates:p :p :p

But dirty sanchez still gets my vote:)

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
dirty sanchez is by far better, the thing i like about it as they scream out in pain and crap themselves at some of the stunts so its like watching everyday people

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Missed it. Bugger.

Lesley, so you like somebody who can skate? :D

Well I could 8 years ago...lol

Sirius.

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Re: erm...

nathan said:
But he doesn't do anything? ever. Steve o rules. Bam just prances about in a gstring to dodgy trance

Nah thats Chris Pontious aka 'party boy'!

Bam does loads, he is a pro skater for qiute a large team, and he has his own range of boards out (one of the best providers of bearings on the market)- plus i he helps designs cloths for the Aticus range, which are tre chic. And he looks shit hot, has a wicked sense of humour and rides like a demon.

Sirius, yeah a guy who can skate would be advantageous, i used to do alot myself up until about 10 years ago, now i mainly stick to my BMX, which i am shite on- but love regardless. :)

ste30

Aug 31, 2001
Warrington
sorry but i cant see whats funny bout this kinda thing

guys canin themselves with nettles, then their balls and tongues
not funny

the guy has like a million staples in him too
he needs lockin up not filming

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
Re: Re: erm...

lesley said:
Nah thats Chris Pontious aka 'party boy'!

Bam does loads, he is a pro skater for qiute a large team, and he has his own range of boards out (one of the best providers of bearings on the market)- plus i he helps designs cloths for the Aticus range, which are tre chic. And he looks shit hot, has a wicked sense of humour and rides like a demon.

Sirius, yeah a guy who can skate would be advantageous, i used to do alot myself up until about 10 years ago, now i mainly stick to my BMX, which i am shite on- but love regardless. :)

shit you're right he is gorgeous actually and his parents are cool as f**k