Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
well im off to halifax in me new foxy red stillettos :$ :eek:
with some proper good mates on a leaving do!
coz me mate is off to manage a bar in Antigua (alreet for some eh!) :p lucky bas*ad!

so wot u lot all up to then??

woteva ya do, hope u all hav a good time, lots of fun and laughter and all that!

take care :love: :love: :love:

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
to quote more withnail

i feel like a pig shat in my head.

but pulled off a mental mix last night. think it was bananarama into the hypnotone mix of come together (our theme tune). feel appaling and going to watch us get stuffed by the turks and then who knows. Met a fab danish girl last night who is leaving the bloody country on wednesday. feel like unlucky alf

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
i'm havin a nice quiet night in, and gettin my head down early for tomorrow....

then b up early 4 the last grand prix of the season

cos i'll be watchin this too.....c'mon schuey!!!!!!!!!!
hope every1 else has a great night...be careful in ur new shoes minxy!!!;) i'd probably break my bloody ankle in shoes with heels

jayne x

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Tonight i will be mostly.........

Staying in and chillin out!

The house is spotless, i have no homework and the heating is on full blast!

Have a pizza coming in half an hour and serious winige to crack on with, i love saturday nights!

And like how rocka nd roll am i?:p

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Had the hot water on for 2 hours for a bath, and as i am running the bastard i thought i could pop a few quick pm's out, and when i went back upstairs the water had run cold and my dog had chewed up new recently discarded bra:S

Bummer!

ste30

Aug 31, 2001
Warrington
am off into warrington (fuck me...deep joy)
its only to see a bird tho, been onto her in work all day n she wants me go out, cant disappoint
not doin the whole night tho i cba with town

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
I have been out watching England get a draw out of the fekking turkish bar stewards and thats what they did.

Although Beckham missed a fooking penality but at least we are through lol

Andy

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Me and Lee went to watch the footie at one of my locals! Cant believe we only managed a draw!! And that bloody beckham penalty....cant believe he fell on his arse!! Aaaah well, a draw was good enough i suppose!! Watched American History X , what a top film, ended up having a right weird dream becoz of it tho! :S

Wanted to watch the Grand Prix at 6am, but i was well knackered and lee wasnt to awake too, only managed to stay awake till 2:45am!! GUTTED!! :( Suppose im gonna have ta settle with the highlights, altho its on for nearly 2 hours, so it aint so bad!! God, i hope schumacher hasnt won again!! :mad:

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
hhmmmm

northern minx said:
danish girl! eh! wot happened to the tennis player?

The tennis player is still devestated over the split up with her boyfriend. I still think about her a lot but am not breaking my balls over it. This danish girl was great fun though. It amazes me how good some peoples command of english is. BTW you all missed what luke and myself believe to be the best come together yet. Soo good infact that i left my card behind the bar :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
Re: hhmmmm

nathan said:
This danish girl was great fun though. It amazes me how good some peoples command of english is.

especially Danes, when I was away there was loads of Danes an they all spoke better English than I did!