Buttys Birthday

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Well wat a night. The quality of the dj'ing was fantastic right from eddies set right through to Butty's last ever Courtney's appearance. And i am sure i saw a tear in his eye:p

Also great sets from Danny, Italian Style (you two are getting good at this lol), Rj and Recca.

Looking forward to getting my hands on these sets as i know they were recorded.

It was good to see the gang again. Butty, Jennifromthebloc, Dannster, Cat , Joker, Triple X, Woody, Quey and all the over the hills posse that turned up ya know who you are (and they was alot of us lol)

Also great to meet ya Claire B.

All in all a great night organised at short notice but to great effect.

Well done Butty

See most of ya at Timeless :p

Andy

Oh and i nearly forgot Shabba too sorry babes:p

Last edited:

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
twas a good night.....pity i had to drive and was unable to get walloped:(

good to get on the decks again even if i was aked for a bit of jennifer lopez, justin timberlake and dj tomcraft or sumet:| and at one point was asked to turn the music off to put the tv on:S crazy.......surely i wasnt that bad;) hehe

good to see all the usuals again.....we'll be doing it all again soon no doubt:)

in a bit

danny:)

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Fekkin brilliant night, ive never been so wankered!! Great 2 meet all of you n see others again, especially the birthday boy ;) & jennyfromtheblock u crazy lady!!!! Heard the afterparty lasted all weekend, wish i could have come but i had work on sat :( . But great party anyways butty x x x:party: x x x