easty

We can now confirm the line us as follows

RICK JONES
PIANOMAN
BUTTY
EASTY
WARREN HILL
DJ SNIPER

Can't give you the date yet as it might be considered advertising. You will have to wait till i have payed my subs to Butty

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
feel free mate to post the full event details in the event sction and do a meetup post in here - that doesnt cost promoters buddy (altho its good to see u appreciate the power of the ad machine called osa) will b in touch with ya over the next few weeks to sort out paid ad's with ya in the way of banners and stickied posts and that ;)

E

easty

ok then mate. It brings me great pleasure to announce our first ever night at Scruples in Oldham on Saturday 18th of October. We are currently trying to get in touch with one of the bars in Oldham regarding a warm up and hopefully will will only be using DJ's from OSA.

scaz

Apr 24, 2002
wigan
good luck fella hope it all goes well on the night and for future nights.

anyone offering a lift from wigan for me and zara,would deffinate be up for it.

E

easty

cheers mate, much appreciated. It's gonna be the best thing to happen to oldham since, well ever really:D

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
easty mate coz ur kindly paying for promotion on osa could u put a post with the event details in the event section with alll the details needed and could u do a new post in this bit saying dj times and that on it and il 'notes' em for ya ;)

nice 1 bud for contributing :thumbsup: