Sig for a lady ?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
duni if anyone wants it but heres a sig for one of the ladies, prob suitabed to a brunette lol

Attachments

• shake.gif
    shake.gif
    99.4 KB · Views: 70

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
dead easy theres loads of blobks that will host it for you on a bit of webspace on here :)

there just a shit hot bunch on here its like being in a club piled up everyone loves everyone, im like the little twt in the corner though :p lol

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
please could you help me, i am ia little unsure on something

is it the general thing, and is it safe to give out your address to people to post stuff, i fell bad asking, dont want anyone to think i dont trust them, its just, you know......

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
well it depends on who what wherre when, I think when your older its better than when your a kid as there are some weird people out there.

I gave my address out to Biskit to send me a CD up which was a shit hot mix he did and has been played countless times :)

ive also met a few people off the internet. Besides that you live pretty close to wigan why not go to maximes one sat night to timeless youll meet most of the board and itll not be a problem.

Also id say giving out personal details depends on how well you know the person whos askin, eg you wouldnt just go on a forum and give someone your address who youve hardly spoken to and stuff just cause they ask.

Totally up to you hope this helps

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
lol- i should have been a little more coherant, sorry

its for tape swaps, but i guess we cant swap without an exchange of addresses!

lol, i will do it from my sisters address just in case,lol

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
vertigo that i posted on the 'want' section, the guy who wants to swap sounds okay though, but then again so did my stalker at first.......

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
get you mr all brave now your mrs aint about !!! bet ya wouldnt be saying that if she were lookin over your shoulder :p lolololol

say me who wont even go on here from home :p

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
so does mine but shes not interested as she thinks all thats on here is a bunch of old school boffins swapping tunes ;)

which isnt far from the truth lololololol

and like i say to her what wrong with that ?

She thinks im abnormal to have a music collection so large :axe: clueless!