My baby...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
My baby boy starts school tomorow, now i'm really starting to panic!!!!!!!!

I'll be lost without him here and i don't go back to uni for another three weeks.

As much as i like chatting on here, it'd be nice to think i had something else to do aswell!!!!!!

And i just know i'll be the sad mother crying at the school gates, showing mi son up infront of everyone.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
He'll be fine, he's double exited, it's me who's gonna be the most upset.

The worst thing being i'm gonna have to start getting up in the morning, we usually just lie in bed and watch telly together till dinner time!!!!!

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
god i cant wait for tomorrow, it gets to the last week of the holidays and my lads behaviour becomes unbearable, for the simple reason that he's bored sh*tless, he was even moaning two weeks ago that he needed to go to school and that he couldnt wait anylonger!!!

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Awwwwww.....hope he has a wicked day shabbs, im sure like cam says, he will have so many thing to tell you about when he gets home........you wait till he has been there for a whole term, you wont be able to see your living room wall for paintings he has done of you at school ;)

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
I am sure he will have a blinder shabba:p

I cant quite remember my first day though:$

Keep us posted ya could even show us his first drawing when he does one.

Ps I didnt even know ya had a kid till i read this. I thought it was a post about ya car or something :$ ;)

Andy

spiely

Oct 5, 2001
Canada
www.lufc.com
:( :( :( KNow what you mean

My little daughter starts nursery school next week and i am devastated. I am home a lot during the day mon - fri so i'm really gonnna miss her.

It's the same when i come back to England for a quick visit, i really really miss my two little cuteypies. They are 3 and 2 years old and get on really well......

anyway i am starting to feel a bit like Hugh Grant in About a Boy, so i shall shut up at this point:D :D

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
He was fine, i didn't let him see me cry though!!!!!

He's all grown up now but he'll always be my baby boy!!!!!

He looked gorgeous in his little uniform. I was up at 7 this morning making him porridge for his big day, can't wait to go and pick him up. I'm cooking him his favorite tea tonight.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

The house feels really quiet and empty without him.

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
How did yer little man get on then?

Hope it all went well for him.

I popped in at me mums before cos me little sis started her first day at big school today, and got roped into helpin her with her homework!