OSA Free Party - Rhythms in Indigo

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Dave the Rave

Registered Member
Aug 30, 2003
Warrington
Just got to say that I had a brilliant night, the music and the atmosphere was superb!! The constant m.c'ing was not to my taste, but thats a purely a matter of personal opinion. Overall I really enjoyed myself and met loads of sound people from OSA. So, Ive decided to join and see what Im missing out on!

Mav

May 24, 2002
Huddersfield
Quality night had by all, an excellent array of tunes matched with an impressive sound system.

A massive shout out to all the osa dj's on the night, I thought the standard was very high, I was literally blown away by some of the mixes, and they brought a massive grin to my face!!!

I do need some help though. I think it was Tall Paul on the ones and twos, twas about 11.45 and he had the same record on each deck and was just flicking between the two. Problem is, I was so fecked I can't remember for the life in me what the track was, and me mate was no good as he was even more fecked!! If anyone can help it wud be much appreciated. It was an absolutly quality mix, and just sounded soooo good!

Thanks to maddox, all the djs and organisers for contributing to a very good night.;)

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
Mav said:
I think it was Tall Paul on the ones and twos, twas about 11.45 and he had the same record on each deck and was just flicking between the two. Problem is, I was so fecked I can't remember for the life in me what the track was, and me mate was no good as he was even more fecked!! If anyone can help it wud be much appreciated. It was an absolutly quality mix, and just sounded soooo good!
It was Adam Burton (Italian Style) and the tune in question (I think!) was SBAM - Take Me Away Now.

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
Good to see some of urs again last night, had a reet tip topity top night :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: Enjoyed absolutely top sets from Pauly P, Jonno n Italian Style, after that my sight and sound went a tad bit too noodled!! :mad:

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Hiya!! I'd just like to say that i had a top night, got me dancing shoes on and didnt stop!!!! Didnt wanna leave!!! It was good to meet everyone and put a face to the names! :thumbsup: Hehe!! Ive only just cum round about 10 mins ago!!! :fekked: :fekked:

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
fantastic venue!!! well nice!

excellent nite, great to see everyone, and the new peeps i met too :love: :love: :love:
gutted i missed the early sets :S coz the bloody bus was late:mad:
but thoroughly enjoyed italian style, ste, ben, well done fellas! :thumbsup:
top vote tho, to oldskooler for the last hour, excellent had a reet good dance! and for all yr organisation of the bus and lifts u gave us, ya a great bloke :love:

big thanks to ben and mik, and everyone else who organised it and mc's, and friendly bar staff even!
and thanks to everyone for the donations to charity :luv:

reet am off now to sort me spangled head out, only had bout 2hrs kip and i aint lookin or feeling so good now! ;)

italian style

Feb 22, 2002
wakefield
Mav said:
I do need some help though. I think it was Tall Paul on the ones and twos, twas about 11.45 and he had the same record on each deck and was just flicking between the two. Problem is, I was so fecked I can't remember for the life in me what the track was, and me mate was no good as he was even more fecked!! If anyone can help it wud be much appreciated. It was an absolutly quality mix, and just sounded soooo good!

cheers bud, glad ya liked it, but i think most peeps were too fecked to even notice:axe:

wicked to see every 1 again specially grad and sweet, don't get to see ya much wiv ya livin so far away but its always a plesure, hope ya enjoyed ya night!
also phil, avent seen ya in ages thought you had vanished off the face of the earth or summet. good to see ya bud;)
vinyl animal- ya always:fekked: we usually have some messed up conversation but as i was feelin a tad ill i was unable to go on a mad en. gald i could help with an id though, good luck in findin it;)

as for the sets its a shame danny was on first as not many peeps had the plesure of listening to him, class djing bud! wiv always summet going on c & c 'keep it comin' straight in to bassomatic within seconds! & young mc brought over the dub of 'i wish that' well done bud!
pauly and jonno, gutted i missed ya sets but ihad to go to camel club. really enjoyed my set but a couple of blunders:mad: eddy good beggining 'energy flash' pure class:D
good djing all round but it got a tad too hard for me later on especially with a straight head!

hope every 1 had a good night

cheers
adam;)

italian style said:

as for the sets its a shame danny was on first as not many peeps had the plesure of listening to him, class djing bud! wiv always summet going on c & c 'keep it comin' straight in to bassomatic within seconds! & young mc brought over the dub of 'i wish that' well done bud!

;)

Too right. Was a bang on mix that. Seamless set allround.
:drum: :thumbsup: Best of the evening fella.

Pauly P :D

Zaccsta

Nov 24, 2002
Bradford
Absolute blinder :p

Good to see ya all again and all the new faces.

Sorry bout the poppers Ste, Ill make it up in Oct.

Shabba - Minxy, you need to get out more. Really good to see you both and hope ya come to next GT.

Tall Paul ya smilin faced was missed!

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Miss saysay said:
Oh, also wanna say hi to dannster PMSL @ Y....M.....look confused......slap ya face!!!! LMAO, what the feck were we doin!?? :confused: :fekked: :fekked: :crazy: :crazy: :axe: :axe: :thumbsup:

Ha ha ha!!! It was mental that i didnt even know what i was doin meself!! buzzed off it tho! :D :D Had a riot! I put it down to them quadruple vaodka red bulls - they gave me wings!:fekked:

Was a top night and did better than i thought it would do numbers wise! top tunes + top laff + top people = top night

Club felt dead safe aswell - coz u knew everyone! never felt that b4! in a word - MINT

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
I had a great night though its took me two days to have come round. It was great to meet some peeps i had never met before or some that i hadn't spoke to before like Miss Cola, Biscuit, Miss Say Say, Tigger(i think i spoke to ya) and anyone i have forgot as they were loads of ya and i am sure you will remember me.

Also BIG upto Jonnykip and mates for the lift back to Nowthens.

Fao Dave the rave. I take it you was one of the lads that came with Jonnykip

Also BIG HUG to Sweet and Grad for making the journey up here. It was great to see ya again after your party.

The music i must say was fantastic for most of the night. A great warm up set from Danny and Pauly P and well done to Italian Style, Ben, Ste (thanks for playing Touch and go) and oldskooler (although not my sort of tunes)

Andy

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Had a brilliant nite, well done 2 all the dj's especially eddy ur set was tops :thumbsup:
Nice 2 meet loads of u n see others again, sorry if i looked a bit miserable, i wanted 2 smile but my jaw wasn't avin any of it!!

Had 2 fone in sick 2 work the next day while i was still absoloutley off my head, it sounded soooo fake, i think i pretended 2 cry i cant remember!!

Nice 2 meet Miss cola n miss saysay, both luverly gorgeous ladies

Retroandy great 2 see u!, 'who ate all the pies' lolol nice t-shirt

Zaccster u looked fekked hun !! :fekked: looked as if u were loving it tho

Joker, glad u could make it in the end!! Nice 2 see u n shabba (who i thought was a boy until fri)

Nowthen, can u remember seeing me this time??

Liquid E, Biggie, danny, italian style (well done 4 ur set), vikki, good 2 b out raving wiv u all again

p.s. if you are the guy who was in a grey jumper n has a skin head who i was dancing wi most of the nite will u please remind me of your name coz i cant remember

thanx 4 a fantastic nite ben n mik x

Last edited: