Hotels for Timeless (Friday)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
for one week only 'travelodge' are doin a special promotion thingy (and no, i dont work for em).......where any room of any hotel in manchester is just £20 for the night.

so ive just gone and booked a hotel which is under 2 minutes walk away from timeless for 20 squid between three of us........thats like £6 each more or less.......plus, i'll be able to leave my car in a nice safe place :)

see here:
http://www.premierlodge.co.uk/premierlodge/special_offers/other/Manchester_310703.jsp

no excuse now for a big meetup at that sorta price :) a wahoo

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
them directions took up my whole computer screen mate lol

u must know every snicket of manchester like hehe. cheers for that bud.....

reckon everyone shud get booked in the hotel for a massive afterparty jobby.........oooo errrrrrrr hehe

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
try and cancel it scaz fella the one danny is off to is closer

ps wood good work on the directions mukka - that is y ur osa's team leader on party nights. now get the pre drink bar sorted and directions/meeting times sorted for it lol :D

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
butty said:
try and cancel it scaz fella the one danny is off to is closer

aye scaz.....u can probs cancel it......

as on my terms and agree ments it says i get a full refund if i cancel anytime 4 hours before arrival time which i put as 8'o clock friday nite.......so it may be the same

scaz

Apr 24, 2002
wigan
im gonna cancel it ive had a look and the travel inn is the same you can cancel before 4pm on the day.

when did you book danny.as i hope they havent run out of rooms.