goodtimes @ rhythms in indigo - 2.08.03

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
right, i'll start the ball rollin then...............

had a top nite from what i remember, but unfortunately i dont remember much! (i blame that on both retroandy and zaccsta:crazy: ;) )

got there at about ten past 11, as had been for a few drinks in town first.........was gutted to find out that i'd missed tall paul's set as he was a major reason for going out:cry: (and mate, i'd love to c ya at timeless......if the offers still on mate:) ). eddy (liquid e) was on when we got in and was playin a few classics, 'ultraviolet-i wish that' and 'hack1-think tank' stood out...........

next was andy pendle who i cant remember anything of.....:S think i was doin a lot of chattin during his set. and finally there was ben fisher and absolute......who started things off v.well with a bit of the old dmc-style backspinnin of the tunes on each deck which had me garping for a few seconds..........but then a happy harcore tune belted in which nearly took my head clean off:S plenty of classic were played thou - nice. like i said, i cant remember owt and am really annoyed with mesen grrrrrrrrrr:mad: :( anyways to the top top peeps that had to endure an absorbing yet totally pointless conversation with ickle old me..........

butty - saw him as soon as i walked in the door, which was a bit of a shock.......good to see yer again mate:)

tall paul - one hell of a guy that loves his music. big respect to you mate, and always gud to see yer smilin face hehe

the joker & cat - sorry to bother you both with watever i was waffling on about! nice to meet ya cat, and to see you again joker.......

vinylanimal - errrr what were we talkin about again:S ;) i remember steve anderson croppin up quite a bit thou if that helps hehe:) good to see yer again matey

dannster - i think i nearly trood on yer head when i saw yer.....what were you doing down there anyways?:confused: :) hehe trying to hide? i wish i cud remember what u were sayin to me but cant:( if you could enlighten me it'd be much appreciated:)

zaccsta - always a pleasure man:) top top lad:)

ben & maddox - dont know if i said much to yer.....but good to see ya both again:)

and to all the usual crowd i try to trail out with........

italian style - u messy messy person, big t - keep on dancin mate, retroandy - u feelin ok today man? hehe and liquid e - think i stood on yer head this mornin eddy, sorry!...........and soz for anyone else i spoke to that i aint listed! i'm sure i'll think of yer laters..........:)

all in all a good nite was had by all, at a really good new venue for GTs:) catch yer all later peeps:)

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Danny said:
retroandy - u feelin ok today man? hehe

No mate not at all. Been in bed all day cant believe i have to go to work in the morning:cry:

Had a great night. I have to say the venue was unbelievable. It was everything peeps had told me about and more. I really didnt think it would get that packed either. Well done Ben a top night.

Supprised by how many Osa ers were there. Especially Butty (and Jenny from the block). Had a feeling you would be there when i heard Talll paul was playing.

Fao i would like editoral rights to some of them piccys you took mate i must have looked well fekked.

Also nice to meet you cat after you not bein able to make it to risky. Hi to joker who i am sure i must have board to death while we were sat on the floor.:axe:

Came with all the over the hills posse as butty calls us, thats Danny, Big T, Italian Stlye and Liquid e. Sorry to anyone i haven't mentioned.

Also i am sure i owe you a quid for something Tall Paul but cant remember what it was for:p ;)

Ben you were as talkative as ever mate :p j/k and you Maddox or is that Mandee :p j/k

Cheers Zaccasta you know what for:eek: :p

Also hi to dannster. VA and flange who i cant remember talking to but i know i said Hi.

All in all a good night and was well on par to my first ever gt's long may they continue.

Cheers

Andy

Ps i nearly forgot glad you managed to get there Lee (nowthen) they are stars (cat and joker)

hey :wave: :wave: to everyone that i met last nite!

Was an excellant nite, the venue was really good and the music was wicked too!!

really nice to meet all of you, you's are great!!!:jumpin:

most of you's were pretty funny, esp. butty when he threw up in a corner on the sly!!!:hurl: :hurl:

Dannster, the wonderful dance moves had me amused for quite a while, but don't reckon that bird really appreciated you strokin the animal wrapped round her leg!!!:fekked: :fekked:

see you's all at timeless on friday to repeat the whole episode!!!!
;) :p :crazy: :axe: :fekked:

loadsa love xxx

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Re: Re: goodtimes @ rhythms in indigo - 2.08.03

retroandy said:

Had Sorry to anyone i haven't mentioned.

Andy u 4got me!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
id write a review now but its nearly 3am & i cant be arsed so ill do it in the morning.jst needed 2 express my outrage at andys 4getfull head :axe:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Re: Re: Re: goodtimes @ rhythms in indigo - 2.08.03

Miss C said:
Andy u 4got me!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
id write a review now but its nearly 3am & i cant be arsed so ill do it in the morning.jst needed 2 express my outrage at andys 4getfull head :axe:

Sorry i missed you out but i cant remember seeing you and i dont think we spoke to each other all night. But hey i was wankered and after reading your post about you getting spiked i bet you were too.

Andy
;)

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
Absolutly amazin venue, mint nite, that screen was also unbelievable, first of all massive respect to all the dj's especially tall pall, ben fisher and absolute definatly was quality hearing and viewage.
danny that hardcore tune your on about it was unltrasonic - annihialating rhythm,absolute played it but he mixed it before the fast piano:S which i thinks the best and main part of the song.

cant believe i missed half of the peeps flange, nowthen, jennyfromthebloc, cat, mav.
met some new ones 2 though vinyl animal and dannster nice to meet u guys and all the suspects who i met, u no u are:)

damn fine job mik and ben

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Re: Re: Re: Re: goodtimes @ rhythms in indigo - 2.08.03

retroandy said:
Sorry i missed you out but i cant remember seeing you and i dont think we spoke to each other all night. But hey i was wankered and after reading your post about you getting spiked i bet you were too.

Andy
;)

We did speak but it was jst a very fukd hello how r u nice 2 c u were both totally wired conversation ;)