Women and masterbation Yes or no ? (Women Only)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Masterbate Or Not (Women Only)

• Yep & Not Ashamed 2 Admit IT

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Nope Never

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Yep Anonymous

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

Fallout

Nov 29, 2004
A friend of mine and his wife bought a stainless steel shower attachment arse cleaner probe thing in a stropshop in Amsterdam. You should have seen the look on my face when they came out of the shop all happy with themselves and showed me!

I was like - what the ***K is THAT.

They're both clean round the bend!

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Just took the time to read the thread... V funny :rofl:

Big respect to the ladies who tell it like it is :thumbsup:

Cam your a funny geezer :joker:

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
misstickle said:
Where's my visual proof :p

Here you go, one for the Whites, one for the Blacks and to top it off, there one for little blue monsters as well :p

http://www.fleshlight.com/main/products.cfm?id=2102&CFID=22439171&CFTOKEN=24496631

Quote:

Slip inside the seductive Mocha Mouth, and watch as you disappear into the the soft, inviting lips. Leave the end cap on to create suction, and feel the warm, lubricated Fleshlight naturally pull you deeper and deeper inside. A sensation as unforgettable as the real thing, now any time you want it…

LOL I will have one :)

P.S - it doesnt talk back to you either :D

Haylz

Dec 20, 2004
Batley/Leeds
www.shedradio.com
sweet sensation said:
Im not ashamed !!

I love a good w**k me, aint ashamed to admit it, I know what I like and love what I enjoy :p its natural and well bloody worth the effort....

Some of the best orgasms Ive had Ive been by myself :drevil: :p

There so stick that up your arse and fiddle all you chaps ;)

Sweet xx

AGREEEEEEE :thumbsup: .................bit sad really ppl not admitting to it!! Like the lads have said they all know the real answer......so I reckon yer look more of a fool for not admittin it!!! Its the foooooking 21st century for fecks sake.......ladies stand up for yourselves !!!

mclou18

Nov 9, 2004
Blackburn
Too right womoen do it, If they don't then they need to !!!!!! :biggrin:

cam said:
Do women masterbate ?

no re phrase that do ALL women masterbate or have masterbated before getting married / fella's ???????

I would say yes they do, its natural, but im yet to come accross a woman who admits it right away without being hounded until she gives in to admit it !

Im sure ill be proved worng on here wont i ladies ?