Women and masterbation Yes or no ? (Women Only)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Masterbate Or Not (Women Only)

• Yep & Not Ashamed 2 Admit IT

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Nope Never

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Yep Anonymous

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
Do women masterbate ?

no re phrase that do ALL women masterbate or have masterbated before getting married / fella's ???????

I would say yes they do, its natural, but im yet to come accross a woman who admits it right away without being hounded until she gives in to admit it !

Im sure ill be proved worng on here wont i ladies ?

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Same here......

All I can think about now is women masturbating........no change there then! lol.

Sirius.

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
**Deleted by me**

edited for blatent obscenity and referals to DenniO and Ty...........:eek:

Sirius

Last edited:

Aydo

Aug 1, 2002
Exiled Lad
LMAO
Right going on results its looks like cam, sirius, nowthen, and johns_ar have voted in this poll. *Tchoch* its time the women on here got in the spirit of polls, cmon ladies your quiet.

:hole: :whip: :S

Myk

Of course they do, just its beyond me why theyre ashamed to admit it. It would seem to me that I would be more ashamed to deny it than to admit it. Whats up ladies did your Mothers slap your wrists and tell you only dirty girls do it or something ?

Eitheryway Cam I'd bet my life that the VAST MAJORITY do it. Infact the few who have admitted it to me have confirmed that all their mates do too, which is only natural and more fools them to those that don't.

Don't think we need a poll to know why they spend so long in the bath/shower do we to be honest ;)

Clare Wrexham!

Jan 14, 2002
manchester
bunny girl said:
dcam don't take this the wrong way but you really need to get out more!!!;)

I agree, there is something seriously lacking in your life mate.

Perhaps you need to see a counsellor or a prostiute cos you have some issues surrounding sex.

I am sure there are other msg boards more suited to your sex fixation.