Falling down stairs

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
I do this regularly and it fooking hurts every time, but does anyone else fall down stairs when they are fooked.

I've got a massive fooking friction burn on mi shoulder cos i just fell down em'''''

Tickturd got a bigger one though, we're fallin tgether next time.

Friction burns hurt like hell by the way!!!!!!!!!!

Fallin down the stairs is hell, but whats worse is when you totally leathered and your playing stair sledging using;
A friends stairs with heavily artexed walls. :cry:
Friends duvet or sleeping bag
Friends bean bag as crash mat.

Trust me, woke up the next day with nothing to show for my sporting antics apart from litterally hundreds of cuts and bruises.

I would recommend this sport but only after a pint of vodka with a splash of coke. ;)

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
I am forever waking up with massive brusies / cuts / ripped clothes and pants and I really havent a clue how i do it :S

I can remember most of the night but it seems just at the end of the night it goes blank and during this period I must lose the plot and start trying to commite suicide or summat but i cant remember doing ti when i wake :S

cam said:
I am forever waking up with massive brusies / cuts / ripped clothes and pants and I really havent a clue how i do it :S

I can remember most of the night but it seems just at the end of the night it goes blank and during this period I must lose the plot and start trying to commite suicide or summat but i cant remember doing ti when i wake :S

Forever doing the same,

waking up in the morning with random street signs in the back garden was a favourite of mine.

It seems to me that as soon as 1ish in the morning comes something takes over me and causes Kaos for around 2-3 hours and then leaves, leaving me to explain why i knocked on next doors house @ 3:30 in the morning with pretty much nothing on. :$

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
jonnykip said:
Forever doing the same,

waking up in the morning with random street signs in the back garden was a favourite of mine.

It seems to me that as soon as 1ish in the morning comes something takes over me and causes Kaos for around 2-3 hours and then leaves, leaving me to explain why i knocked on next doors house @ 3:30 in the morning with pretty much nothing on. :$

I went out on the piss round west houghton came home I'd lost my shoes :S how do you manage that when you r a bloke ?

Well I found them in the back seat of my car in west houghton the next day With my keys to the car aswell :S

long story cant be arsed typing it all lol

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
pmsl

The Joker said:
I trip up & downstairs, on kerbs & even just on the pavement & it makes no diff whether am fooked or not!! :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

and on the dancefloor @cometogether honey!!!!

it's weird cause i drink enough to kill several elephants but i don't get stereotypically pissed. I never slur, fall alsleep, fallover, rarely vomit, don't get double vision. For once i wish i could have all those things. I have massive stairs to my flat and everyone when they see them for the first time goes...."god how many times have u fallen down them?" and i have never fallen down them

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
I havent had the mis fortune to fall downstairs when pissed yet but i am always falling up them. You know when you go for the step and it isnt there :$

I also was walking to the taxi rank the other night with me chicken burger and chips just thinking how nice it was gonna taste when i got home as i was starving when this lad sat in a shop doorway said "that looks like a nice burger mate" and before i could reply i had slipped on some old chips on the floor and thrown me burger all over myself.

I wasnt bothered about the throwing the burger over me just getting another one so i scraped myself of the floor and ran to the nearest take away to get another hoping that no one saw me who i would have known.

Next morning two peeps text me to say they had seen it:eek: :$ :$ :$ :cry:

I couldnt believe it

Andy

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
'Shabba' said:
I've got a massive fooking friction burn on mi shoulder cos i just fell down em'''''

im not having u blame ya friction burns on ya shoulders on falling down the stairs AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........ its wearing thin that one!!! lol!!!
;) :p :p

Originally posted by 'Shabba'
meet a lesbian and it all gets explained!!!!

so u been enlightened by the lesbians yet again too hey!!!! ;) :p :$

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
I'm so glad i wrote this down,

I woke up about half an hour ago and couldn't for the life of me work out why i've got a black eye and friction burn all over my shoulder, then i came on here and all is explained.

Retroandy, thats class, i'm so glad there's someone out there who can fall over like me.

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
jonnykip said:
Fallin down the stairs is hell, but whats worse is when you totally leathered and your playing stair sledging using;
A friends stairs with heavily artexed walls. :cry:
Friends duvet or sleeping bag
Friends bean bag as crash mat.

Ha ha Armando tried this a few weeks back, halfway down he realised he was going to fast for safety and made a crap attemp to eject and ended up in a heap at the bottom of the stairs!!

I remember my sister when we were young (about 10) started to go up stairs wearing roller boots and my nans words of wisdom "Lesley take them bloody things off your feet before you break your neck" and my sisters reply "Ill be alright im safe on them" and my guffaws of laughter when i heard the crash and seen her crumpled body at the foot of the stairs (which had a sharp bend in them that turned her around and upside down as she fell!) :D Nans, arnt they always right?

DJ Qual-e-T

Mar 28, 2002
St. Helens, Merseyside
There's nothin' to be ashamed of takin' a tumble down't stairs mate.

You got straight stairs (going down in a straight line, from top to bottom), or you got stairs that take a turn near the bottom.

The worst ones are 'Turn-E stairs'.

When you think you've got it sussed and your gonna stop, you hit wall at the bottom (or whatever is where they turn in another direction), with a BIG THUD and then you've got a chance of falling round the corner down the last bit.

My god does it hurt.

It doesn't matter how much padding you've got - It still bloody hurts.

What makes things worse is when you've got a house full of people back and they see/hear you do it !

Done this meself !

Thud, Thud, Thud, Thud, OW, Thud, Thud, OW, Thud, OW, Thud,

"What the Feck was That"

Thud, Thud, OW, Turn round, Thud, Ow, Thud.

"Oh, It's only Ant falling Down the stairs !"

Boy did it amuse everybody for a few months/years !

Anyways - Hope there's not too much bruising mate !

Last edited:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
They're turny stairs which are in the living room and there were people sat in there!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy, did i look like a right tw@t crumpled at the bottom.

It happens regularly, i think everyone has got used to it by now, they hardly even notice these days.......It's just a case of

"She's fallen again, she'll be ok"

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
northern minx said:
did ya manage to keep ya halo up tho love!!;) :p

Halo!!!!!!!!!! That slipped off a long time ago.

At least it wasn't naked stairdiving which was a very bizzare game i was once talked into, it's very undignified and the friction burns are far worse. I'm far too naive for my own good sometimes. Although naked bushdiving hurts more, was picking thorns out of mysen for weeks!!!!!!

The things that suddenly sound like a good idea after a few drinks eh.