Welcome Tickturd

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
hello there tickturd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whereva did u get a name like that!!!!

nice to hav one of our shabbas pals on ere! heard plenty about u chic and it all sounds goooooooooooooooood!!!

so welcome aboard hope u enjoy the fun!
and get yaself out to the next do with us! :p :love:

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
The Joker said:
At least u won't b gettin her gender wrong this time will ya nah m8y???:p :p :p :p :p :p

ya see hun its like this, Give me a crotch to feel ill get it right but over tinternet its a little difficult as people pretend to be who there not and all that :p

cat

TICKTURD LMAO @ that name m8y!!!

Tickturd said:
Cat and joker, i'm who shabba was reffering to that time. I'm sure you'll understand me!!!!!!!

Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :$ your that one!!! :eyebrow: lol nice to cyber meet you m8!!!

women in comfortable shoes!!!! bring em OOOOOONNNNNNN!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

down cam!!!! lol ( and who teased with the shower scene, oh the poor boys!!!!! cold showers all! (shabs, didnt know you batted that way!!!!!!?????????? hidden depths!!???? lol ;) )

Tickturd

Jul 8, 2003
blackpool.....in a house??
Re: TICKTURD LMAO @ that name m8y!!!

cat said:
Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :$ your that one!!! :eyebrow: lol nice to cyber meet you m8!!!

women in comfortable shoes!!!! bring em OOOOOONNNNNNN!!!

comfatable shoes ehh LMAO , not heard that for a while!!!!!!!

:fekked:

nahhhh, i've never seen shabba in comfy shoes once!!

hence all the bruises from falling ova pissed!