Eminem

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
I'm off to see Eminem in Milton Keynes today.

This does mean enduring an hour or so of Tim Westwood but i'm hoping it will be worth the sacrifice.

Looking foreward to Cypress Hill as much as anything.

I'll let you all know the verdict tomorow when i get back.

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
My boyfs gone, the b*stard. i was gonna go but it was either that or Global Gathering in july so i chose GG.Hope i made the right decision, no doubt he'll rub it in when he gets bk :cry:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Just got back now!!!!!

F@ckin hell, that was the best thing i have ever been to, managed to get right on the front row (of the second barrier though) but we were really close!!!!!!

Spent all day sat around in the sun, drinking lager, Tim Westwood didn't come out on the stage and only spoke briefly between records so that was good.

Cypress hill were fantastic but the sound system kept shorting out which was a shame.

Eminem, D12 and 50cent put on such a good show, better than i could have expected. Obie Trice and exzibit were on aswell!!!!!

One of the best days ever!!!!!!!

Although after 8 bottles of grolch i started to get drunk and lairy and started an argument with a fat girl at the front who kept trying to push everyone back with her oversized arse. Needless to say i won and she didn't do it again!!!!!

That was more to do with the fact that everyone who was stood behind her agreed with me and joined in rather than me being a particularly scary person. No more Grolch for Shabba though!!!!

Really can't explain what a fantstic day it was.

Miss Cola

Feb 21, 2003
Chompin on biccie's.. *beep*;)
'Shabba' said:
started an argument with a fat girl at the front who kept trying to push everyone back with her oversized arse.

Pushing really pisses me off too :mad: i hate it, when i go shopping and its busy as hell, trafford centre was bad for that at xmas, when peeps are pushing and shoving or them ones that just walk really fecking slow!! Ahhhhhhhhh Feel like telling the lot to FECK OFF!!! :mad: :mad:

Glad you enjoyed it shabba!! :D

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Her pushing was very wrong!!!!!!!

but you can't stand at the front of a crowd of 70,000 people and complain that your getting pushed foreward, i f you can't take it you shouldn't be there!!!!!!!

Which was roughly what i was trying to say to her but unfortunately the Grolch just made me call her fat and common instead (which she was).

Think i managed to get my point across in the end though.

If she'd asked nicely i would have gladly tried respected her wishes as best i could. Instead she was rude so she ended up with several people pushing her on purpose!!!!!!!!!!

Manners go a long way in my book.

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Hi Shabba.

Me and my mate went on the monday as it was fantastic !!!! :D:D:D:D

I was a bit aprehensive about the beer tent set up originally but once I'd got my tickets, then my beer, I decided I liked it like that! At least you felt like you were constantly moving and weren't waiting for them to keep pouring the drinks.

EMinem was fab as usual and I really like D12 (their album as fab :D:D)

Plus Eminem has a certain something about him..... Grrrrrrrr :bj: :eyebrow:

The only downside was that out of 65,000 people, we had to bump into Butty :rolleyes: :p (j/k Bucko) :love:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Pixie said:
I was a bit aprehensive about the beer tent set up originally but once I'd got my tickets, then my beer, I decided I liked it like that! At least you felt like you were constantly moving and weren't waiting for them to keep pouring the drinks.

That's exactly what we were saying, we hardly had to queue for the beer tent at all.

The plastic bottles made it easier getting through the crowd too, cos you weren't spilling beer over everyone and you could carry several at one time. Allowing more to be consumed in the same amount of time. Which is always a good thing.