Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Had a good night.
nice to see a new face, Quey good to meet ya mate
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
big hello to woody, butty, RJ, scaz & Zara
no more of them redbulls woody they make you look like a mad man lol:fekked:
Butty played a blinder later on in the night some top tunage there kid. dont know what you said to Dee but she's been practising her Robotics all night.
see ya all at timeless

;) ;) ;) ;)

PS Butty dont forget to remove your Needlefluff lol

Quey

Aug 21, 2002
manchester
www.timelessoldskool.com
Yes top night! :D :D
Great to meet you and Dee also a big hello as well to Scaz and Zara.
RJ and Butty once again pulled off a blinder :phones:

Look forward to seeing you all at the next Timeless!!!

P.S. Dee can we negociate a better rate for these robotics?!? lol

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
Yeah i know, im selling meself short just asking for the minimum wage arnt i? I should be charging top whack for quality moves like mine ( i can moon walk too you know)

Nice to meet you Quey, and nice too see all the usual suspects again..Woody, Scaz and Zara

Blinding sets again Butty Boothroyd and RJ

Top night as usual:D

See you all next time:rotate:

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
yet another stormin night. massive respect to the osa lot that went alec, dee, scaz, zara, quey and woody.

lol dee ya made me laff with ur in club dancer audition. keep the praccy up coz ur getting there with ur robotic abilitiies. funnily enough when i was playing i looked out and thought 'is that a robot'. then i realised it was in fact dee - youl go far with them crazy moves girl :D

and we have a new recruit to maximes crew. quey made his first appearance last weekend and judgin by the massive grin firmly places on his noggin all night i rekon we wont b able to shake him off now guys :)

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
200.jpg
;)

You know ill bet your not the only one in there that thought that iwas really a robot......watch out next time cause ive been practising you know!:D

scaz

Apr 24, 2002
wigan
had another top night again.got in there about 10.30 so caught half of his ist set,he warmed it up well for rj.(was it me or was your last record you played before rj jumping everywhere).

i missed the 2nd set butty played as was asleep in chill out room until after 3 when i woke up to see a lad running of with my unopened can the scruffy t**t.he was twice as big as me (which isnt saying much)so couldnt be arsed getting leathered for a can.

nice to see everyone again im gutted i cannot go to timeless or maximes next month.im going to make sure im at the next timeless after june.

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
lol thats why armando put on his post about me watchin my needlefluff - he was trying to be funny :eyes:

a load of fluff got under the needle and after id finished my set and rick was puttin on his first one (so technically it was ricks fcuk up lol j/k :D) and the needle started jumpin about like a real boingy thing and made my ny energy - yes i am sound like a remix. think it was goin R (jump) E (jump) P (jump) T (jump) S (jump) C (jump) E (jump) :axe:

now poppa rick has shown me the light and advised me on cleanin the needles more often. apparently its as simple as moving your finger under it lol

:axe:

scaz

Apr 24, 2002
wigan
nice to see everyone on sat nite Alec,dee dee,butty,woody,queyhad a realy good nite and butty played another good set as usual.did uou play overdubz in your second set im sure i can remember hearing it sat down.which is one of my favorite tunes.but was toi facked to get up.

bring your girlfriend next time

looking forward to the next nite we go to either timeless or maximes.

zara
:) :drum: :)

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
lol how many times do i have to tell ya i aint got a girlfriend :mad:

and i dont want 1 either coz there the devil :icecream:

il bring my hottie mate with me tho who happens to get lucky every now n again :condom:

ps yeah i played overdubz - chooooooooooooooooooon :thumbsup:

pps get signed up zara on the board or will scaz not let ya has he told ya its like yorkies "its not for girls"

:D

see ya soon

scaz

Apr 24, 2002
wigan
lol when u was drunk on sat u told me that u loved her and that you thought she was the one:love: lol

i will sign up tonight but i dont get much chance to get on it because of david.