Happy Birthday Trainor

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
nice 1 guys!!!!

me big 18th!!!! :cops: :cops: :mad:

i got pissed out me face around bolton
yates n swan n office n that (w8in at dj box 4 ages tryin to get on the 'open' mic! nice1 leejohn 4 given me the 5secs! unlucky lil candy **** get me on), was plannin on endin up in jaxx n avin the biggest bounce of me life but a few m8s cudnt get in :eek:

so bein the nice guy i am i sed we cud go sumwere else...

err how about hawthorns? they play dance there dont they????
thought it was a bit iffy wen i saw a few jackets wiv german flags on the way n then wen the doorman had a pale face n black lipstick :mad:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
major goth/mosher hang out! they played offspring n YMCA n shit like that, was bit gutted but i was fukkd n was gettin free drinks

werent long b4 we all fukkd off 2 ste wilsons house (nice 1 bud :D ) for the arty to carry on, we made a visit 2 osa in the early hours n all

btw jamie had 1g of lemon barley n used the key method, in n out of the bogs like every 3 mins goin round all the pubs n bars had almost all of it within an hour or 2, so decided to hav a bit more (by this time me mouf was all ova the place, heh heh) so went in bogs at fluid, sniffed up, walked out the cubical n who was stood there? a big fuk off bounca! noice 1! gripped by arm n str8 out the front door! no doubt he was bak in the bog quicker then i realised wot had happened!!!!

wkd nite, hoped 2 end up in crck 2nite but no1s up 4 it :cry: :mad: :mad: :cry: still recoverin from thurs tho!

Ste Wilson

Feb 27, 2003
Bolton
ill vouch for that!

nxt time tho trainor lad fuck them off were in ikon

smithy ad a go at me (he give me ur bollockin as well) for "lettin im down big time" fuck me i mean anyone can fuckin clean!!!

anyway nxt time were out you owe me @ least 3 lines!!! monroes this satday (7th june) reet before the geography exams will do:p

no wonder u got caught:

1: i told u as soon as we were in fluid not to bother coz there was no lock ont cubicle door (i know coz i was gonna try)

2: u were like a gurnin monkey! :fekked:

3: u hadnt been out of the bogs 2 minutes when u were on ur way back in:axe:

pace urself laddy!

anyhoo let us know bout nxt week n i need 2 c u bout this locker key (im off nxt week !!!!!!!! theres a pot noodle in there 4 u if u want it) in a bit cocker