The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
n e 1 playin out this weekend?? its been a good few days sicne my last outing (last thur) and at 1.50 a drink im still trying to recover now lol. i shud b ok by weekend tho.

the osa lot that r comin up 2 now..........

butty
rj
woody
dee dee
alec
scaz
danny c
fantazia
britalian

anyone else reply to this post and il add ya to the list :thumbsup:

scaz

Apr 24, 2002
wigan
im going with the missus .should be a good night as usual.

i will be hammered by the time i get there after have bolton beat arsenal in the morning kick off.

scaz

Apr 24, 2002
wigan
butty said:
i hope ur real hammerd by the time i see u fella!! :D

theres no hope about it bolton will not lose on saturday.might draw at worse only conceded 1 goal in 6and won 4 of them.

dont care who wins league hate utd and hate arsenal because i cannot stand wenger.

DannyC

Jan 25, 2002
Bolton
nice to see a few bolton fans on here :) , few of us goin match on saturday (common u whites!!) then all off to maximes , oldskool nite is always quality. really lookin forward to saturday me.

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
not sure mate - will prolly do 10-11 n i think there is only 5 dj's n 6 hours so i may get another dabble at sum point

just keep an eye on the booth for soemone who looks like they wanna kill the mixer and really aitn enjoyin it - thatl b me mate (altho i am enjoying it just find it hard 2 do 2 things at once - smile and mix its harder than ya think!!)

;)

scaz

Apr 24, 2002
wigan
Armando Needlefluff said:
me and dee have got are butty banners at the ready.

(if we can get a baby sitter):cry:

scaz u gonna do some coat tricks this month lol
youll never live it down bud :p

i will see what i can do.the problem is with the good weather recently i havent had much practice with the old coat tricks.so i could be a bit rusty.

in winter i can do any trick in the book from the old magic deluxe trick to the upside down masterpiece.

DJFANTAZIA

Nov 21, 2001
Warrington
:cry: Monday

:( Tuesday

:S Wednesday

:eek: Thursday

:| Friday

:p Saturday @ Maximes

:drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum:

Any one else up fer it.

:eyebrow: Me n Britalian are goin, n e way:eyebrow:

:bj: :bj: :bj: :bj: :bj:

(Ive only just recovered from the wank Retro @ Ascension last month, .. this will be storming)

Dave

:axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
DeeDee said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
cant wait....butty will you ring my sister and tell her that im needed most urgently at Maximes on sat night for a good few hours?

yeah sure whats her number :) il tell her that i need someone to carry my satchels lol

glad ya can make it dee, wasnt the same without ya last month and i even played part-e! :gigolo:

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
well up for this baby:D

gonna have a shit hot night as always & the place should hopefully be :drum: :guitar:

gonna get absolutely well :crazy: :pixie:

hope to see a few of the new faces there, i'll be the one on the dancefloor at 10pm on the dot:D

zonecrew

Sep 1, 2001
Workington
Whats the difference music policy wise between the Zone nights and this night??

What sort of classics could one expect to hear if one got his ass down for the last Saturday of the month

:dummy:

scaz

Apr 24, 2002
wigan
the difference is zone is mainly just bouncy house now.

the old skool night is all the classics that you would expect from a old skool night.butty has put the mixes up to listen to from november.

it is by far the best night there and the busiest,its alot better than the zone night.

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
you got that right scaz mate:D by far the best night.....
butty seeing as im carrying your satchels, what magical tune have you put in there tonight to make my head explode??
britalian...you'll know who we are, armando will be the one who is helping scaz to get dressed at the end of the night!!!Scaz being the one who will be wrestling with an upside down coat in the middle of the dancefloor!!!
Soz scaz couldnt resist!!
Hope we all get to meet up this time cause we always seem to miss everyone!!

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
just wanted to say massive respect to everyone who made it out tonight. armando, dee, scaz + scaz's missis (remind me to ask you your name next time i dont know it), fantazia, britalian and dannyc who i met for the first time tonight. top man.

how busy. how loud. how mint :dummy:

roll on the next 1 :drum: