Maddox/pianoman

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
Really looking foreward to hearing the new stuff put together by Maddox and pianoman. Two very talented people, that'll definately be worth a listen.

:drum:

Lots of support for our very own Maddox, i'm proud of ya mate.

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
me n shabba can b the first chics in ya fan club! lol!!!!!

but remember wen ya famous we know wot u look like in my bunny suit!!! in the flesh!! pmsl!!!

jokes aside hun - well done :drum: :guitar: :drum: :guitar: :icecream: u deserve it! and with the talent u an james hav got between ya's then im sure it will b jus the ticket! ;) ;)
all the best!... full support and respect - u is a diamond geezer!

Zaccsta

Nov 24, 2002
Bradford
Nice one Maddox - bet you're a right happy bunny now lol.

Good luck with it all lads, not that you'll need it with your talents.

P

pianoman

thanks for that.

You should really be looking forward to hearing maddox sing ect

our first tunes pier style called "who closed da fu*king thread" its song based, plus a few others.

but be warned you may not like the P.A. I am sure maddox will as its him and two female dancers!

the highlight of the pa is a song called called "Suck my Di*k" a dedication for Jonno!!! LOL!!! LOL!!!;) :dummy:

Thanks to to Shabba and zaccster, hope yr thread stays open.

oh well if it dont.... theres always anthems.com!!!!! LOL!!

pianoman said:
thanks for that.

You should really be looking forward to hearing maddox sing ect

our first tunes pier style called "who closed da fu*king thread" its song based, plus a few others.

but be warned you may not like the P.A. I am sure maddox will as its him and two female dancers!

the highlight of the pa is a song called called "Suck my Di*k" a dedication for Jonno!!! LOL!!! LOL!!!;) :dummy:

Thanks to to Shabba and zaccster, hope yr thread stays open.

oh well if it dont.... theres always anthems.com!!!!! LOL!!

oi oi Mr P :naughty: Didn't Jaxxy's pipe of peace reach you in Leeds in yet ? ;) Threads like this could go on backwards & forwards until the end of time..... question is - is it worth the feckin ballache ? IMO it certainly aint productive.....

Anyways - all the best to you & Maddox & the crrrrrew in ya pursuits of fame & fortune - certainly got a fanbase out there

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Yeah Boys, good luck with it, hope you both get all the success, personal, financial and spiritual you deserve!!

I thought you were from South of the mersey as well Jaxxy! Suppose being a northerner just about makes up for you being a Yorkie..............

(Gonna get slated for that at the next GT, but onl kidding mate!)
Great to talk to ya on Sat, will see ya soon!

bunny girl

Feb 17, 2003
york-sunderland-leeds-york
I thought you were from South of the mersey as well Jaxxy! Suppose being a northerner just about makes up for you being a Yorkie..............

(Gonna get slated for that at the next GT, but onl kidding mate!)
Great to talk to ya on Sat, will see ya soon! [/B][/QUOTE]

ED ED what are you saying a yorkie??? you cheeky rascal now you have me to contend with!!! he,he

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Warrington is a red rose area!!

Just a bit of good natured teasing!

Think I might take a bit of a shoeing!

It was really fun on Sat I had a great time.

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Mc Maddox........who are u again? and what do you do music wise?. Ive forgotten :$ ...

See ya.

Sirius.

MC MADDOX

Nov 10, 2002
i have`nt done anything music wise yet this is a new venture a big change from the mc bit , this is a live pa with me doin vocal piano tracks;)

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
MC MADDOX said:
i have`nt done anything music wise yet this is a new venture a big change from the mc bit , this is a live pa with me doin vocal piano tracks;)

I'm really proud of you mate, can't wait to hear it. Feel free to send me any cd's you have lying around of what you've done!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the luck in the world.;)