Just wondering........

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
...what the hardcore sets were like at GT this w/e ??

Was it proper old skool hardcore ?? If so what got played ?? Would be intrigued to know :)

If Energy Flash got played I hope you were all up and dancing for me ;) :head:

Me and grad were gutted we missed the first hardcore one :( you better do one again ben so we can come and have a proper stomp :drum: ;)

Oh yeah and noticed Dreams Of Santa Anna got dropped :D cant believe I missed that :( :cry: who played it ??

I really hope you all had a good night and me and grad (and jaxxy) will hopefully be at the next one :D

Sweet xx

You were all deffo missed. It was a good night but I didnt hear much oldschool hardcore though - unless it was played in the other room - depends what you class as old school hardcore.

Dreams of Santa Anna was deffo the nicest surprise (was good to hear sugar bear and King Bee also).
Was great to meet new peeps:D

Pauly P

I wish energy flash was played mind - need more stuff like that played instead of Visionmasters etc...:(

sweet sensation said:
...what the hardcore sets were like at GT this w/e ??

Was it proper old skool hardcore ?? If so what got played ?? Would be intrigued to know :)

If Energy Flash got played I hope you were all up and dancing for me ;) :head:

Me and grad were gutted we missed the first hardcore one :( you better do one again ben so we can come and have a proper stomp :drum: ;)

Oh yeah and noticed Dreams Of Santa Anna got dropped :D cant believe I missed that :( :cry: who played it ??

I really hope you all had a good night and me and grad (and jaxxy) will hopefully be at the next one :D

Sweet xx
lol
jamaraquie got played in vibes's oldskool hardcore set right int middle i was laughin me head off lol

pauly p said:
You were all deffo missed. It was a good night but I didnt hear much oldschool hardcore though - unless it was played in the other room - depends what you class as old school hardcore.

Dreams of Santa Anna was deffo the nicest surprise (was good to hear sugar bear and King Bee also).
Was great to meet new peeps:D

Pauly P

I wish energy flash was played mind - need more stuff like that played instead of Visionmasters etc...:(

Cheers Pauly P :thumbsup: :love:

It probably was all in the other room...so I take it noone went in there then ??

Energy Flash - would absolutely love to hear that at GT :drum: would be a nice change :)

So Armando was Jamiroquoi (or however you spell it :confused:) the only thing you heard in there then ??!! :p :| :eek: ;)

Sweet xx

tall paul

Sep 19, 2001
Liverpool
Re: Re: Just wondering........

Armando Needlefluff said:
lol
jamaraquie got played in vibes's oldskool hardcore set right int middle i was laughin me head off lol

lol ! That was without a doubt the dodgiest oldskool set I've ever heard - one minute it was some hardish tune which no one had heard of, then he must have panicked 'cos no one was on the floor & thought 'I know I'll mix in Space Cowboy & Gusto -Disco's revenge - that'll get them flocking back!' :confused: