butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
il be doing the same as u shabba

2 pints n i shud b done :)

this weekend on friday i shal be mostly playing music of the old skool variety at courtneys and saturday im either having some mates round at mine or going to chriss (triple xxx's) birfday.

untoe

Oct 25, 2001
belfast
This weekend, i shall be mostly...............................

tryin to win sum money from cardskool i'm playin in!!!(cant wait 2 play, hav a bit of a gamblin problem lol :axe: ) will prob end up loosin though lol:axe:

Mark.

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
working tonight, tommorrow night & saturday night!:cry: :cry: :cry:

boy have they got a hold on me......:( looks like sunday is my weekend then....still a pound a pint at the student union dont sound bad.....:eyebrow:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
I am going into the Leeds for a right old piss up with a bunch of mates. It's two of them 's birthday so i cant wait to make them drink the same drink they made me drink. It consisted of every thing of the top shelf. they are gonna regret making me drink that:) ;)

Other than that i might listen to the Leeds game on Sunday but there seems no point recently as we keep on losing. Good luck Johns_ar i am sure you wont need it.

P.s Leeds are playing Boro if you didnt know..

Andy

MC MADDOX

Nov 10, 2002
butty said:
il be doing the same as u shabba

2 pints n i shud b done :)

this weekend on friday i shal be mostly playing music of the old skool variety at courtneys and saturday im either having some mates round at mine or going to chriss (triple xxx's) birfday.

Butty ur names down 4 this party. me ben an ste huxley r goin so we might as well have all the talent of this board there,

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
MC MADDOX said:
Butty ur names down 4 this party. me ben an ste huxley r goin so we might as well have all the talent of this board there,

i know mate just id promised me bitches they could come round this weekend but il prolly end up binnin em n comin down there. ive only just found out all the details today about this doo could have done with a bit more notice. shud b right tho where theres a will theres a way :thumbsup:

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Re: Re: Spot of garden work for me

sweet sensation said:
Yeah right !!! Youre gonna be on here all w/e mate :p ;) with a billy bifter in one hand and a pint of tetleys in the other, cos you know tetleys is on :p

Nar m8.....made a packt with myself to have a productive w/end. Anyway......bought some grass seed now, cant let it spoil now can I :D