lol @ evenson allen

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
just downloaded some ratpack slammin vinyl mix.

Evenson allen has just starting singing to the tune of beanie man:- zim zimmer tune

"ski ski skin up. who got the wheel for me clipper?
Who am I? I'm the champion puffer.
How can I give my skins to another? I'm in a rush tell me who's got the bag with the puff?

i know people like al hate evenson but he's the master of funny rhymes to other tunes. i love him.

P

pianoman

Allen Is the Don Coleone!!!!! and that DJ of his was Always Smashed!!!

MC's ARE WANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Everson was A PERFORMER

Big Difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

Jun 21, 2002
Sorry but IMO they were and still are a novelty act - his DJing was pretty poor, always the same 10 anthems in every set most of the time badly mixed, as for the MCing it always sounded like bad karaoke to me. Dunno why people get so hung up on ratpack when there were so many better DJs out there.

Wolfy

Feb 17, 2003
London Taan
His best rhyme ever has to be

To Prodigys 'Charlie Says'

'Charlie says - always tell your mummy before stealing money from her purse to go out and buy E's with!!' :| :| :|

'Miaw Miaw Miaw'

Disclaimer : No I didn't, never ever. Amen.

lastnightadj

Jun 16, 2002
Bournemouth/Amsterdam
Mike said:
Sorry but IMO they were and still are a novelty act - his DJing was pretty poor, always the same 10 anthems in every set most of the time badly mixed, as for the MCing it always sounded like bad karaoke to me. Dunno why people get so hung up on ratpack when there were so many better DJs out there.

I think they were popular cos they got in early - I have a m8 who remembers seeing them in some scout hut in London in 88

weren't they involved with the Clink Street mob as well?