Maximes - Back To The Old Skool 22/02//03

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
maximes

had a belter last night nice to meet some new faces dj fantazia and the usual suspects butty & woody,
nice one to scaz for makin the night, he put his coat on and wondered why it wasnt fitting to well, he didnt realise till i told him he had it on upside down lol.
Usual tunage played which isnt a supprise may be an hour of somthin different would go down well, but still had a really good night.
well done to butty the man with the tardis bag so many choons in such a little satchel and the marathon 2 hour set at the end cause watsits, watsits werent workin.
Things are still fuzzy.
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :p :p :p :p

scaz

Apr 24, 2002
wigan
f**k i was hoping you had forget about.i thought it was been a twat to get on lol.

even when you told me i didnt believe you so i had to double check with my bird.then slowly took it of pretending i wasnt bothered but really i was shamed to death.

the night was a blinder.do regret drinking from 3 oclock as i was sick as soon as i got home.i can not remember anything between 1 and 3.i just remember at 3 butty coming back on so managed to get up from the chill out room.

butty did himself proud for the last hour every tune was a stormer.