Word!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Hiya Gang...

Awwww I can still remember my "Neewbie Post" from back in the day, think it was roughly Pre-BC 2003 ish...

So I guess I'm now an "Old Neewbie" that's Back in the house...

It will take far to long to list what I like, but I've been taught very well by the likes of your leader Butty and The one Like Doctor Huuuuuxtable, so I have the very best in 'Sound Control' (Just ask Billy!! lol :p:p)

My favourite phrases are "Need more Bass!" and "Just don't be a Dick! Simples!"

Cut me in half and I will literally bleed 'Old Skool' and I'm one of the ones that 'Your Mother will have warned you about!' one of "The Original Nightmares walking Crew" :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

But Hey if you need something sorting, I'm the one to call!! :thumbsup:

Cant wait to to hear some Hello's from you guys!

Love your "Oracle" SofTheJ :love::love::love:

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Hiya Gang...

Awwww I can still remember my "Neewbie Post" from back in the day, think it was roughly Pre-BC 2003 ish...

So I guess I'm now an "Old Neewbie" that's Back in the house...

It will take far to long to list what I like, but I've been taught very well by the likes of your leader Butty and The one Like Doctor Huuuuuxtable, so I have the very best in 'Sound Control' (Just ask Billy!! lol :p:p)

My favourite phrases are "Need more Bass!" and "Just don't be a Dick! Simples!"

Cut me in half and I will literally bleed 'Old Skool' and I'm one of the ones that 'Your Mother will have warned you about!' one of "The Original Nightmares walking Crew" :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

But Hey if you need something sorting, I'm the one to call!! 👍

Cant wait to to hear some Hello's from you guys!

Love your "Oracle" SofTheJ ❤❤❤
Need more bass.. . . .. . . I have a new mixer that you will love. ;)
X

• Love
Reactions: S-J