OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Thread: Look who's arrived

Look who's arrived

Hello everyone, I'm Rob from Middlesbrough, 42 and I love deep house and garage. Not the 2step variety, the US and Grant Nelson variety. My 2 favourite clubs were sugar shack at the Middlesbrough empire and hard times in mirfield, west Yorkshire. Peace out

Hi Rob - welcome to the site matey

Hi Rob, I'm a big fan of US House too, deep and vocal. Welcome to OSA

Welcome to the forum Rob

Living the Dream

Eve all, just a little bit about myself, I love puppies, walks in the park holding hands and soft petals against my bum cheeks.
    I'm a crafty little fellow who likes chasing dwarfs covered in butter whilst slapping their milky thighs and crying got ya shortarse.
    Though I was left in an orphanage at the age of 3 and being sold to many an odd fellow who wanted to bathe me and touch my nudger, I was lucky enough to grow up as a well rounded eendividual with top english results.
    I hope you can adopt me and care for me as my 2 dads did, until they accidentally drank arsenic

Love Deaksy

Quote Originally Posted by Deaksy View Post
    Eve all, just a little bit about myself, I love puppies, walks in the park holding hands and soft petals against my bum cheeks.
    I'm a crafty little fellow who likes chasing dwarfs covered in butter whilst slapping their milky thighs and crying got ya shortarse.
    Though I was left in an orphanage at the age of 3 and being sold to many an odd fellow who wanted to bathe me and touch my nudger, I was lucky enough to grow up as a well rounded eendividual with top english results.
    I hope you can adopt me and care for me as my 2 dads did, until they accidentally drank arsenic

Love Deaksy
    Haha!

re: what the actual f**k?

Not sure about that post?

Name:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  26.9 KB
    Last edited by notloboldschool; 24th July 2020 at 10:35 AM. Reason: picture link

From The Boro myself.

I was a Colloseum/Powerhouse head
    It sometimes feels like a strange movie, you know, it's all so weird that sometimes I wonder if it is really happening.

Ooops

Quote Originally Posted by Deaksy View Post

Love Deaksy
    Might have posted this in the wrong slot 😀