Look who's arrived

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Zopiclone zone

Jun 12, 2020
Middlesbrough
Hello everyone, I'm Rob from Middlesbrough, 42 and I love deep house and garage. Not the 2step variety, the US and Grant Nelson variety. My 2 favourite clubs were sugar shack at the Middlesbrough empire and hard times in mirfield, west Yorkshire. Peace out

Deaksy

Jan 11, 2013
Living the Dream

Eve all, just a little bit about myself, I love puppies, walks in the park holding hands and soft petals against my bum cheeks.
I'm a crafty little fellow who likes chasing dwarfs covered in butter whilst slapping their milky thighs and crying got ya shortarse.
Though I was left in an orphanage at the age of 3 and being sold to many an odd fellow who wanted to bathe me and touch my nudger, I was lucky enough to grow up as a well rounded eendividual with top english results.
I hope you can adopt me and care for me as my 2 dads did, until they accidentally drank arsenic

Love Deaksy

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Eve all, just a little bit about myself, I love puppies, walks in the park holding hands and soft petals against my bum cheeks.
I'm a crafty little fellow who likes chasing dwarfs covered in butter whilst slapping their milky thighs and crying got ya shortarse.
Though I was left in an orphanage at the age of 3 and being sold to many an odd fellow who wanted to bathe me and touch my nudger, I was lucky enough to grow up as a well rounded eendividual with top english results.
I hope you can adopt me and care for me as my 2 dads did, until they accidentally drank arsenic

Love Deaksy

Haha! :crazy:

notloboldschool

Dec 17, 2016
Manchester
re: what the actual f**k?

Not sure about that post?

unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DJ Marie-Chantal

Deaksy

Jan 11, 2013
Ooops

Love Deaksy
Might have posted this in the wrong slot ?