Graeme Park & Farley Jackmaster Funk @ Bangkok, Coventry 1996 (Double Pack)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Graeme Park & Farley Jackmaster Funk @ Bangkok, Coventry 1996 (Double Pack)

Another that I ripped some years ago, but don't think I have shared on here. I couldn't find it using Google either.

I have labelled these as #2, as I have another Bangkok mixes for each DJ from 1996.

Please do NOT sell or stick these mixes on on MixCloud, SoundCloud, HearThis, YouTube, Facebook etc. Thanks:thumbsup:

Tape 1 - Graeme Park:
https://mega.nz/file/Ym4hUBJR#G-YNLI4AvFk3PGHzOr0N0uikwQcVCBxUv6_oBZJBERE

Tape 2 - Farely Jackmaster Funk:
https://mega.nz/file/BroXzJbT#pNUdzx7ya7dEooufj3ZD8hokasK0PRdi7PXR0OgT4n8

GP & FJM - Bangkok 1996 Cover.jpg

Last edited:

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
Graeme Park
00:00 Angel Moraes - I Like It (Fire Island Main Mix)
08:00 Boris Dlugosch presents Boom! - Keep Pushin (Murk Monster Mix)
12:30 New Edition - Something About You (Phunk Phorce Mix)
16:40 Novecento - Everybody Get Down (Todd Terry Club Mix)
20:00 Urban Blues Project presents Jay Williams - Testify
25:00 Aaliyah - One In A Million (mix?)
30:00 Those Norwegians - 39-38-39 [Paper Recordings] 1997
33:40 Brooklyn Funk Essentials - Big Apple Boogaloo (Brooklyn Storm Mix)
40:20 Second Crusade - Love And Happiness [Got Me Groovin' Mix]
49:00 ? "dont stop" disco/horns
55:30 ? funky bassline/male

Farley Jackmaster Funk @ Progress Derby 1997
00:00 Tramaine - Fall Down (acappella)
01:00 Double 99 - RIP Groove [1997]
06:00 Faithless - Insomnia
10:30 Nuyorican Soul - Runaway (Mongoloids In Space Mix)
19:00 Sound Design - Bounce To The Beat
21:10 Beanz Meanz Heinz - Volume 1 [BMH 001]
25:00 Tecmania Rebel - Circus Beat
27:40 Brainbug - Nightmare
32:20 Wildchild - Renegade Master
37:10 Sash! - Encore Une Fois
43:00 reminds me of - Jayn Hanna - Lovelight (Ride On A Love Train) (mix?) needs confirming
49:50 Bizarre Inc - Playing With Knives
52:40 P.I.A.N.O - Untitled [White Label] (BB 002)
57:00 ? + live sax

Last edited:

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Farley Jackmaster Funk @ Progress Derby 1997
00:00 Tramaine - Fall Down (acappella)
01:00 Double 99 - RIP Groove [1997]
06:00 Faithless - Insomnia
10:30 Nuyorican Soul - Runaway (Mongoloids In Space Mix)
19:00 Sound Design - Bounce To The Beat
21:10 Beanz Meanz Heinz - Volume 1 [BMH 001]
25:00 Tecmania Rebel - Circus Beat
27:40 Brainbug - Nightmare
32:20 Wildchild - Renegade Master
37:10 Sash! - Encore Une Fois
43:00 Jayn Hanna - Lovelight (Ride On A Love Train) (mix?) needs confirming
49:50 Bizarre Inc - Playing With Knives
52:40 P.I.A.N.O - Untitled [White Label] (BB 002)
57:00 ? + live sax

I can't understand how this has happened. I ripped from the original Bangkok double pack?

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
I can't understand how this has happened. I ripped from the original Bangkok double pack?

Sometimes they do tours, miss moneypenny's has done tours to the U.E.A mixmag gatecrasher why would not Bangkok do tours to Derby, I owned the same tape and it defiantly came from a Bangkok mix they could of been touring. (y) That,s how i got to see all my Super star DJ's and big clubs by them touring to Norwich waterfront and U.E.A they were doing it in 96 and 97 so probably doing up north as well and they were doing it before 96 as I have pulled magazine articles up on it.

that how i got to see Tony De vit, Tall Paul, Danny Rampling, Tom Wainwright and tons of others by the big clubs touring.

The gatecrasher tour was amazing they had a massive lit up octopus tons of lights and it just looked amazing the stage my brother was with me we use to do tons of events together.

Last edited:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006

I don't think that many of the Bangkok tapes were recorded at Bangkok in Coventry. I think that many were acquired by Stuart Reid from various sources, that he then packaged under the Bangkok logo.

There is no doubt that there was a club in Coventry called Bangkok, I have seen flyers for it and the logo is the same, however, if you look at the number of tape releases and the DJ's on the tapes, this club should have been more prolific. I think that some were promos, others were recorded somewhere else. The Sasha promo one that I was given to by Dave Seaman is a good example of that.

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
I don't think that many of the Bangkok tapes were recorded at Bangkok in Coventry. I think that many were acquired by Stuart Reid from various sources, that he then packaged under the Bangkok logo.

There is no doubt that there was a club in Coventry called Bangkok, I have seen flyers for it and the logo is the same, however, if you look at the number of tape releases and the DJ's on the tapes, this club should have been more prolific. I think that some were promos, others were recorded somewhere else. The Sasha promo one that I was given to by Dave Seaman is a good example of that.
That's very interesting to know, no I'm not being sarcastic I really mean that, that is really interesting, I did not know that bit of information.👍😊

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander

I was looking at the flyers on Phatmedia, they only have 5 Bangkok flyers on there and they are all from 1992 all 5 of those nights were at the TIC TOC in Coventry, I'm not saying there isnt more flyers knocking about, Im sure there is, but thinking back I dont remember seeing that many flyers at all for the event bitd.....

If you look at the amount of mixes there are, youd deffo think there would be more flyers around...

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
Yeah, I checked for Phatmedia for flyers there too, Particularly with DJ's like Sasha and Digweed. The Bangkok tapes stopped as the Stars X2 tapes were launched..