Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
found this on a hardrive, unsure where I got it or if its from a double pack so just uploading it as found, its defo a retro set as he plays tunes from 1989 - 1993

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wqvsem5u00sinpo/brandon_block_transmission_1995.mp3/file

Brandon Block
1. Floor Federation - Music For The Masses
2. Lil Louis - French Kiss
3. Gat Decor - Passion
4. Xpansions - Elevation (Move Your Body)
5. Brothers Love Dubs - Mings Incredible Disco Machine
6. Soft House Co - What We Need
7. D-Rail feat Randy B - Bring It On Down
8. Double Dee feat Dany - Found Love
9. DSK - What Would We Do
10. S-Bam - Chica Boom
11. Raul Orellana - The Real Wild House
12. Congress - 40 Miles
13. Screen II - Hey Mr DJ
14. Bassheads - Is There Anybody Out There
15. Electric Choc - Shock The Beat
16. Altantic Ocean - Waterfall
17. Dan Hartman - Vertigo/Relight My Fire
18. Charvoni - Always There
19. Young MC - Know How
20. E-Lustrious - Dance No More

Last edited:

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
I have this one too Scott. Not sure where it came from though. I have this and a few other Transmission mixes that I am not sure go which which other mixes.

I think this Brandon Block mix was ripped by Baz on OOS many years back. These were from a number of the Transmission mix tapes that came from Jim Tang is a couple of huge boxes. Jim knew all the guys that produced and distributed all the mixes tapes back then as he was producing his own for Dreamscape. I have a box of mix tapes that Baz gave me about 10 years ago to rip as it was a huge task for one person to rip, and he was mainly doing all the hardcore and jungle tapes at the time I think. The are all well labelled and many are even dated with the months, not just the Dj, event and year. I need to go through these at some point again. They are mainly Bangkok, Progress, Miss Moneypenny's, Transmission, Renaissance, HTT and Pimp I seem to recall.