The Gold Collection Presents - Jon Pleased Wimmin & Danielle Davoli 1995

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com

Black Box - I'Ve Got The Vibration (Lelewel Freak mix)
Orlando voom -Tone Exploitation (Rabbit In The Moon mix)
Tronco Traxx - Walk 4 Me (original mix)
Natural Born Grooves ‎– Groovebird
Robert Miles - Children (Dream Version)
The Nighttripper - Tone Exploitation (Rabbit In The Moon Mix)
Diana Ross - I Will Survive (Roger Sanchez Planet Dub Mix)
Shay Jones ‎– Are You Gonna Be There

C+C Music Factory - I'll Always Be Around (The Ministry Of Sound House Mix)
Erasure ‎– Rock Me Gently (Phil Kelsey Mix)
Musique - Keep On Jumpin' (Remix)
Full Intention ‎– America (I Love America)
Nightcrawlers - Let's Push It
Lil' Mo' Yin Yang - Reach (Alcatraz Lil' Mo' Got Gangbanged mix)
Thomas Bangalter ‎– Trax On Da Rocks
Inner City - Your Love - Serial Diva Paris Is Burning Club Mix
Kylie Minogue ‎- Better the Devil You Know (Movers and Shakers 12" Mix)
S'Express -Theme From S-Express (The Return Trip)
Ramp ‎– Rock The Discotek '96 (Live It! Mix)
E-Zee Possee ‎– Everything Starts With An "E"
Gordon Edge - Compnded (Edge 1)
Diss-Cuss - Save The Day (Aquarius Mix)

Last edited:

Mr Phista

Apr 19, 2006
Cheers Greg but i tried a few of your latest uploads and the passwords are wrong on all the 1s i tried.

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
The Jon of the pleased wimmin track list is completed . Does any one know the first track on the Danielle Davoli mix? then am sure that's the last one to get :D:thumbsup:

Greg how can you ask people what the last track is, when your password dont even work for the download...

Now in my opinion you are either trying to take the piss or you are playing your games again :confused: & if that is the case you are making yourself look a right tit dude, just saying it how I see :thumbsup:

My mate used to say "Give ya bolx a bit of respect before you open ya mouth" :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Greg how can you ask people what the last track is, when your password dont even work for the download...

Now in my opinion you are either trying to take the piss or you are playing your games again :confused: & if that is the case you are making yourself look a right tit dude, just saying it how I see :thumbsup:

My mate used to say "Give ya bolx a bit of respect before you open ya mouth" :thumbsup:

Honestly i have keeped them the same am not pissing about, I have had issue with mega.nz as well keep fucking my passwords up.

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com

I will sort after tea its because they are longer than 25 characters i only just noticed it but it was a honest mistake.

my mrs is sick so i need to go and cook tea.

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com

Password are working its been a nightmare my end trying to get them to work my end :mad:

Last edited: