*WANTED!* Tony Humphries Kiss MasterMix Dance Party Mix, Kiss NYC Mid-Late 1993

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
I may have asked on here before, many many moons ago, but I'm asking again!

I had a Tony Humphries Kiss MasterMix Dance Party Mix, from mid to late 1993 on cassette which I bought from the bootleg mix tape guy at Camden Lock back in 1993. It had one of those laser copied homemade inserts, but I can't recall what the picture was on the front. Over the years the case, insert and tape disappeared... as they do.

I have been looking for this mix as an mp3 since I first joined the forum circuit back all those years ago, but no luck anywhere. I know it had the following four tracks on it:

Lindy Layton - We Got The Love (Essential New Mix)
Subliminal Cuts - The Dance (Original Mix)
Lisa Stansfield - Little Piece Of Heaven (Junior Vocal Mix)
Matt Wood ‎– What Am I Gonna Do With You? (Mount Rushmore's Attack That Track)

With all the Humphries Kiss mixes kicking about everywhere, I am stunned this mix has never surfaced... Or has it?

Any help finding it would be awesome :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Hi Brian, thanks for those two mixes, I appreciate it. Sadly nether is the mix I'm looking for, but thanks for sharing them :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ldd

Registered Member
Oct 6, 2012
Have you tried searching for "Tony Humphries Kiss" on this site *edit removed link - admin a few of his 93 mixes on there

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Have you tried searching for "Tony Humphries Kiss" on this site *edit removed link - admin a few of his 93 mixes on there

Thanks but no thanks. That couple leeched forums like this by downloading free shared mixes and then selling them on their website.

Last edited:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
What is the purpose of their site? They don't appear to be selling the mixes anymore and just appear to be replicating discogs and mixcloud.

Theirs no money in selling rips anymore I don't see people buying them anymore. its been done to death. everyone would of bought everything they wanted by now he has closed his eBay shop so probably not getting any sales.;)

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010

ldd - Little Doggie Discs

Number of posts: 1
Leeched mixes: 793

8 years. And the only way they have used the forum is to download and sell other people's mixes.

Utter scum.

L.D.D

Registered Member
Sep 19, 2017
popcorn.gif

Seems to be some dodgy passwords going around,
heres another copy of the Tony De Vit - House Masters tape
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5yeec7be17ey4mn/TDV-HM-95-YT.rar/file
password hardhouse

Ill try and get some more up tomorrow

:crazy:

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
So I took a punt. I bought this on ebay a week or so ago, as I think it 'may' be the mix I've been looking for.

When I bought the tape originally back in the day it was definitely one of these bootleg mix tapes with the homemade laser printed insert, and this one rings a bell. It may not be thought, so it was a gamble...

Problem is, I can't check or rip it as my tape player is knackered, so the wait goes on.... :cry:

Tony Humphries Decemeber 1993 cover.jpg

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
So I took a punt. I bought this on ebay a week or so ago, as I think it 'may' be the mix I've been looking for.

When I bought the tape originally back in the day it was definitely one of these bootleg mix tapes with the homemade laser printed insert, and this one rings a bell. It may not be thought, so it was a gamble...

Problem is, I can't check or rip it as my tape player is knackered, so the wait goes on.... :cry:

View attachment 34565

I will rip it for ya if you want to send it up, and I can send it bk down to ya :thumbsup: