The gold collection does anyone have any of these?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Scan.jpg

Does anyone know of anymore of these that a floating about ? I think their is a Dave Seamen one :)

I own the one above ;)

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
I know their are some Ibiza mixes for these floating about as well as i have owned them back in the 90's and i wondering if anyone else had any of these ripped or on tape we could maybe get a thread going with these on them, i can't be the only one in the last 20 ish years who has owned these

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com

I can't search for mixes that I don't know about. that's why I asked, I have only been a member since 2015, if you put gold collection into google nothing comes up. but cheers for letting me know :thumbsup:

I know about the dave seamen mix as i owned it back in the 90's, I must of owned a stupid amount a tapes in the 90's they were so easy to come by.

like all them boxed tapes you shared, back in the 90 you could just go in shops and buy them that how i got all mine and i had a fucking lot of them.

Last edited:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com

Mr Phista

Apr 19, 2006
I got a few, Boy George, Dave Seaman, Graeme Park, Jeremey Healy & Daniele Davoli, Sasha. Don't have the 1 you have though Greg.